6 weeks today....

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:46 pm 
Post subject: 6 weeks today....
Its 6 weeks today since i lost Eleanor Sad
It seems like a lifetime since that horrible day. I went to see her today, and the sun was shining and the bluebells were in bloom all around her - it was really pretty. I sat on the little moss covered wall just in front of her and chatted for a while.

We have decided to get a Japanese maple to plant on her due date in August - when all the other August mummies are having their babies Sad Crying or Very sad I am happy for them, but there is a hole in my chest where the love was for Eleanor.....

Julie xxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Julie , my heart really does break for you. Her little grave sounds beautiful though, and the japanese plant is a lovely gesture.

Eleanor is lucky to have a mummy like you xx
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
Julie my heart goes out to you thinking of you now and always
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Julie that sounds lovely to plant a japenese maple in memory of your beautiful daughter. We planted an apple tree for our angel and now just 2 years since, it is blooming with blossom and may have fruit this year. I so love to look out my window and look at it.

Thinking of you hun.

Clairexx
maxine83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Julie my thoughts are with you and your family now and always....
Her place of rest sounds beautiful just as she was and will always be.
Baby Eleanor is blessed to have you as her mummy just the same as you was blessed to have baby eleanor.... A beautiful gift from god who touched all of our hearts.

Rip likkle one...

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Anna, Claire & Maxine,
I do appreciate that you take time to comment and say such lovely things. I will always miss my baby Eliie.

Julie xx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
AJSNKH
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:15 pm 
Post subject: it gets easier
Heya hun, i know your pain-i lost my little girl at 20 weeks and 5 days, nearly 6 months ago i swear to you it will get easier. Just get her due date out of the way and you will feel a bit better. I know your thinking no it wont (i did) but it does hun
Im sorry for your loss
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:48 am 
Post subject:
Julie that's a lovely thing to do to plant the maple & her resting place sounds beautiful.
I'm so sorry you're going thru this hun, but as someone said it does get easier once you get past your due date.

I was forever counting down to my due date, thinking to myself I would be 28wks now, I would be due next week, etc. But once I got past it, it did allow me to have some sort of closure and almost allow myself to move on. It was about 1 wk after my due date that we started ttc again.

I still think to myself how old she would be now if she was born on her due date, and it makes me sad especially a couple of wks ago when I got to when she would have been 6 mths as I remember clearly what an absolute joy it was at that time with my little boy. But those moments are not as painful or as long lasting as when I should have still been preg.
Take care and thinking of Eleanor as always. xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular