Please help...

redali
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 am 
Post subject: Please help...
As of today I am 10 days late (with NUMEROUS BFNs even up to Monday morning) and booked to go in to have bloods taken at 10.10... DH is out this morning and when I got up, I thought... well I've got one test, let's give it a go... so POAS and set it aside, when I wiped I noticed this brown discharge and thought... well there I've wasted that one!

But then I picked up the test and saw the faintest of lines... really thought I was seeing things, so put it back down and gave it 5 minutes. When I went back and looked it is still the faintest of lines... so there is one there, which with my daughter it was the same - barely there, but there. if you know what I mean.

But here is the problem... the brown discharge is still there... still no blood and not enough to even mark my panty liner yet, but none the less there.

Has anyone dealt with this? I'm so gutted that I finally have enought hCG in my wee to show up in a test and am afriad that if I'm having this discharge then I'm going to lose it... I had a chemical pregnancy back in May and I'm just afraid it will happen again...

Can anyone help??
hopingforamiracle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi Redali,
I am sorry I can't help as I have no experience with this. It may be worth seeing your doctor asap just incase.
Good luck
Lisa
xx
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun, really hope it is a BFP hun Wink
The discharge if brown sounds like old blood and I had that when I was pregnant with my son.
Go to your doctors for your blood test, they will be able to accurately test your HCG level and tell you what is going on.
Fingers crossed for you xx

Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Hi Redali

I had something like that when I was pregnant with my first and like you I was terrified but everything was okay with the baby and she is now 3.

I got told it was something to do with having sexual intercourse when pregnant, don't know if this is why you have had it. But I was scared and feared the worst, was practically hysterical at work and had to go home.

It is scary but if you are worried you could always speak with your GP when you go for a blood test or speak to NHS direct and see what they think

Kirk

http://www.mycycle.com/home/ZFFZY
redali
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:16 am 
Post subject:
Ladies... Thank you for listening. Spoke with doctor briefly and she said that we need to wait to see what the results say before doing anything. The nurse said the results should be in tomorrow, if not friday at the latest. So, it is a bit me a waiting game... In the meantime i'm just going to try to stay calm and not get my hopes up. X
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
Glad they are going to hurry the results for you redali - it does sound like you are pregnant, but with the bleeding it is inevitable that you will worry. Fingers crossed your bloods come back good.

redali
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you! I'm justr trying not to think about it much now... good news is the discharge has stopped and wasn't enough to mark a pad... really only showed when I wiped (sorry if TMI) Embarassed, So I'm looking at it that way...

now just need to make sure numbers are high enough to stay OR that I didn't imagine the faint line...

Thanks for listening and offering encouragement... such a nightmare going through this...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular