So who here wants or wanted a big white wedding ?

NicolaOasis
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
fifitot wrote:
hey...im getting married next sat..even though im avin a big wedding and the big dress in a church wiv 110guests 4 the day+extra 50ppl at nite, we'v kept our costs down by gettin hitched at 4pm and having a huge hall,buffet and disco, thats all i want+happy with,but if got married earlier wouldv had 2 start payin out 4 sit down meals etc+im not in to that, so my advise would b 2 ne1 wanting the whole church wedding get married late as poss+will save u a fortune+ur guests wil thankyou becuz they wont have time to get bored betwen church,photos,speeches,food and disco...lol! And then wiv wot u save have an amazing honeymoon, we are goin 2 mexico..even tho im taking our 2year old son becuz i cant bear to leave him,im sure it wil be fan tastic, thats my advise anyways x

good luck and have fun on your big day xx
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
thankyou, jus starting to get nervous now, xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:16 pm 
Post subject:
fifitot wrote:
hey...im getting married next sat..even though im avin a big wedding and the big dress in a church wiv 110guests 4 the day+extra 50ppl at nite, we'v kept our costs down by gettin hitched at 4pm and having a huge hall,buffet and disco, thats all i want+happy with,but if got married earlier wouldv had 2 start payin out 4 sit down meals etc+im not in to that, so my advise would b 2 ne1 wanting the whole church wedding get married late as poss+will save u a fortune+ur guests wil thankyou becuz they wont have time to get bored betwen church,photos,speeches,food and disco...lol! And then wiv wot u save have an amazing honeymoon, we are goin 2 mexico..even tho im taking our 2year old son becuz i cant bear to leave him,im sure it wil be fan tastic, thats my advise anyways x

your day sounds perfect hope you enjoy it!!! and ur honeymoon!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
beauy1 wrote:
I got married 2 days before christmas 2006, we didn't want a large wedding so we got married at the reg office although i did have a big white dress and my mom n dad suprised me with a rolls royce to take me there other than that we had a do at home and squeezed 75 people into our house, it was lovely and not a drop of alchol all day as we are t total. We do want to have a big white one or go abroad and renew our vows once it's been 10 years ( we will if i don't kill him in a mood swing by then Laughing )

wow u had your do at home! never heard of that b4 but soudns liek u had lovely day.

Stitch
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
I went for the traditional church do (I am a Christian so it made sense) but it was lovely because it was in the Church i'd grown up in and the whole church turned up for the service as did my Rainbow unit which was lovely as they read some poems they'd written for me. Didn't know they'd be turning up and it was a lovely surprise.

NicolaOasis
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
How nice xx
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
Awww this looks amazing and u look stunning!! Im not into the whole traditional stuff.. im like u i would love to jet off to thailand and get married there. Would just be awesome!!x
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
I had a big whte wedding, with a massive dress and 12 bridemaids, wish I saved the money for a house and gone to hawaii =]

xx

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
arr your dress is lovely, i had a big white wedding in a church it was beautiful but not too posh so we all still let our hair down and had a fab day
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
aww i love weddings!

everybudy sounded like they had a beautiful day .. even if alot of money was spent.. aslong as you wer happy thats the main thing Very Happy

i cnt wait to get engaged lol stephen said he will buy a ring in 2years coz he feels hes too young to be gettin married .. he will be 21 in october ..
i dnt care aslong as its to him! lol

i'd love a big wedding but its soo expensive these days so id love to jet away n get married sumwhere hot n sunny Very Happy
nats x
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular