sick

claudia
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:07 am 
Post subject: sick
hello, im new here and was wandering if i could have some advice, ive done a test and i know that im pregnant, however im only at most 3weeks and already the sickness is bad, im always late 4 work and im dizzy most of the day. im always hot too. its that bad that i sometimes wish i wasnt pregnant at all. im 24 and this is my firt baby. i havnt been to the dox yet but will go next week. please advise is it ever going to end Sad
Eternity
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:03 am 
Post subject:
I was just as bad, i ended up in hospital with a drip putting fluids back into me. Sickness passes at different times for everyone... i was lucky enough to only have it so badly in the first trimester. I also found that the elevit vitamins i was taking were making me more sick if i took them in the morning, if i took them just before i went to bed it wasnt as bad... hope i helped even a little bit
DSG26
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:56 am 
Post subject:
I suffered alot in the first 5 months of my pregnancy with morning sickness
Now these didn't really work for me, but I did find it helped a little, not a lot.

B6 Vitamins, its used to help to relieve the intensity of nausea during pregnancy.
Ginger Tea, thats of course if you can even stomach it.
Dry Biscuits, best to nibble on a couple of them before you even get out of bed. (keep them with you during the day, they can help)

In the end I ended up at the doctors and got some Maxlin tablets, I found that helped alot, if I took it at the right time.
I am now 36 weeks and I am still vomiting now and then, I wish you all of the best mate.
hayleyd
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:35 pm 
Post subject: Re: sick
claudia wrote:
hello, im new here and was wandering if i could have some advice, ive done a test and i know that im pregnant, however im only at most 3weeks and already the sickness is bad, im always late 4 work and im dizzy most of the day. im always hot too. its that bad that i sometimes wish i wasnt pregnant at all. im 24 and this is my firt baby. i havnt been to the dox yet but will go next week. please advise is it ever going to end Sad

Hi i am new on this too. i have done 6 tests with my doctor and each one came up with a very faint line but on Mon i did another and nothing came up just the 1 negative sign as mad as it sounds i still think i am pregnant and could only be 2/3 weeks but for the last 8 days i have felt sick, dizzy hot flushes and very tired but the tests are showing i am not pregnant so i dont know wat to do ive tried clear blue and they are negative too. but somedays sickness not as bad as others so it must get easier my mate got pregant and with all three of her kids she has sickness for 12 weeks then it passed and she felt great.
rach18
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:14 am 
Post subject:
i am 12 weeks pregant and have been realli ill at 1st it was just sickness then it turned worse i felt realli weak and wasn't keepin nethin down so i went to the doctor and the midwife and they wanted to put me into hospital but i didn't want to go in luckily i have got bettter i still ain't 100% but loads better than i was, i have my 1st scan today am realli excited not sure what happens but as long as i now everything is ok ill be fine x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular