December 2010 Mummies....+ dates

LauraT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
rebeccalee wrote:
Has any1 heard from missy since she said she was bleeding?

Looking at her history, she popped on last night and replied to a post, so I think she must be ok xx

Lauraloocards
xxmaxixx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Got my appointment for my dating scan but its not for another 2 weeks, i cant wait Very Happy Very stressed at the minute as we are in the middle of moving house was suppose to be today the big move but now its looking more like monday and everythin is in boxes Confused cant wait till its all over tho. Bump is getting bigger and sickness still here apart from that im fine Very Happy hope everyone else is doing well and has been enjoying the nice weather Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone
Forgot to update. The scan showed that the baby is ok and they couldnt find a reason for the bleed.
Next scan is on the 27th of july and appointment with midwife next is on 30 july. Cant wait for the 20 week scan. I really hope I am having a girl this time.
What is everyone else hoping for??
I am moving house next friday too and am very stressed at the moment with all the packing still left to do!!!!
Has anyone felt movements yet?? Im not sure but I think yesterday i felt the baby moving. Is that possible at 13 weeks???

RosP
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck to those moving house - we moved just after Seb learnt to crawl, and we ended up paying the removal men to pack for us. Even though we did a lot of sorting out ourselves it took away the stress, and the tedium of packing kitchen stuff.

I've just been through my wardrobe working out what still fits, putting away stuff that doesn't (I'm just a bit bloated but most of my work trousers don't fit any more) and winter stuff, and getting out my maternity bits from last time, which were all winter clothes and fairly uninspiring. Shopping with a toddler is going to be so much more difficult and I found it bad enough last time finding things I liked, but I actually found a dress I like in Mothercare which they had in in my size (!) to wear to SIL's wedding in July.

I didn't feel the baby move until around 22 weeks last time and certainly haven't felt anything yet. But my placenta has been at the front both times.

We don't plan to find out what we're having at the scan, it was nice last time to have a surprise.

Ros

Missyplus4
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi RosP, I have just today found out that 99% of my clothes dont fit anymore and im only 13 weeks!!!!!!!!!!
I just took out maternity pyjamas from last time as 'normal' ones have gone to tight. I cant believe that I have got a bump so quickly this time.
As I am realising already it is really hard to go shopping with an active 2 year old, dont know how im going to cope with moving and shopping for baby as I feel so tired all the time!!

lyndsm
Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 am 
Post subject: I have 22 dec but Got scan on wens so will no for def then x
Very Happy
libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 am 
Post subject:
Just had a scan at 9 and a bit weeks and they put me forward to 31st so I may just be a Dec 2010 mum. Have my proper scan at 13 weeks so I'll see what they say then

LauraT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 am 
Post subject:
I will pop you on the list then hun Very Happy x

Lauraloocards
libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 am 
Post subject:
Thank you. Seem to be straddling two at the mo as I started the Jan 2011 thread!

wendy131
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
First time I`ve been on AB for ages, glad to see a couple of familiar names Very Happy

got my scan on weds which might change my date but currently standing at 18th Dec Shocked Laughing
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
we've had our scan and now dated for the 12th December, one day forward. Bean was a little fidget and they did struggle to get a clear shot, bu thtey got there in the end. It felt so much more real seeing it on the screen.
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
Good to see you back Wendy... and big congrats!

If I have missed anybody off so far, just let me know.

x

Lauraloocards
lyndsm
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:28 am 
Post subject: xmas baby
got new date of 25th december , my little boy is not happy bless him , hope everyone is doing good xx
lyndsm
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:39 am 
Post subject:
LauraT wrote:
Good to see you back Wendy... and big congrats!

If I have missed anybody off so far, just let me know.

x

hi , my new date is the 25th dec now xx
rebeccalee
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:02 am 
Post subject:
Just had my scan and my due date was confirmed as 22nd december. How is every1 feeling?
Page 3 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular