December 2010 Mummies....+ dates

RosP
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:39 am 
Post subject:
I'm shattered and hungry, but otherwise fine! Feeling podgy but still just about in normal clothes. Hope everyone else is well.

Ros

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:43 am 
Post subject:
iM DUE 4th JAN BUT have to have c -section due to pelvic being to small

So they will take me in around 21st Dec Will confirm this after scan on the 22nd june
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry about that quinny. It looks like we've both moved.

I can't understand how some of you are still in your own clothes! I've been wearing maternity clothes since 6 weeks and have enough of a bump now that it's hard to hide

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:27 pm 
Post subject:
Its ok honey used to it now lol

I guess a t least with c-section you know when your having your baby no waiting around Very Happy

Ive been in maternity clothes since 6wks my belly is huge this time around seems to be bigger at bed time tho Very Happy

Ive spent most of the day today with my best friend of late the toilet Shocked just when i thought my sickness was getting better BANG its bk
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats quinny and liberty and I have been lucky was only sick once but I suffered and still am suffering with extreme tiredness im asleep every few hours and I been suffering badly with hip pain and have been referred to physiotherapy
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi quinny and libertytmk congratulations on being december mummies. Quinny I am going to have a c-section too due to having an emergency c section last time . Im so scared about thinking about the birth.
I dont know whether I should be having a c-section or trying for a normal birth but everytime I think about either option I feel scared.

has anyone felt any movements yet or is what I am feeling gas........lol

RosP
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
I only started mat clothes shopping (other than bras) at 17 weeks last time; I know I probably won't last that long this time and I'm only in the normal stuff that is slightly more generous around the waist, but it isn't that obvious, no-one that doesn't know has commented. I have bought a pair of summer work trousers ready for the morning that my normal trousers won't do up!

Ros

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:48 am 
Post subject:
Missy 7 Im sure ive been fealing little flutters for few days now Very Happy
But this is my 4th bbay so can feal them sooner Very Happy

I know what you mean about Csetion but what ever you decided im sure you will be ok

hope everyone else is well

Love Anna and bump

H
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 pm 
Post subject: 12 Dec baby!!!
Hi all and congrats on your pregnancy. I'm due my first on the 12 Dec. It's my first and I am soooooo excited. I've been very lucky to have had no symptoms either, just tired during the first trimester. Loving it!!!
emmajaneb
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 am 
Post subject:
Hi All
Been back at work for 2 weeks after being off for 3months , I work in catering ,which is a bit of problem due to I cant stand the sight of raw meat or smell but never mind
Ive gone up 2 sizes already
Im getting butterflies in tummy which feel great , feels like bump stiching
Couple of Questions

I saw midwife 5 may and dont see her againg till 10 aug is that normal ?

And how long after ur 12 week scan did u get app for the next scan ?

Driving me mad now

On a plus side every1 is so pleased for us when we dont them (Crying or screaming )
My Dad sent us 5 ballons and a teddy with congrats on
Will post again soon mush get ready for work Sad xx
LauraT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 am 
Post subject:
emmajaneb is this your first? You normally get a list of the weeks where you would see your midwife.

I have seen mine twice already (7 weeks and 10 weeks) and I am seeing her again at 17 weeks. Im not sure if she is just seeing me as much as a first time mum due to Aimee's heart problems or not, but I do seem to be there all the time, lol.

At our hospital, when we come out from having the 12 week scan, they book you straight in for the 20 week scan there and then, so not sure how long it will take if they are posting it.

I have also got a consultants appointment next week at the hospital where they will refer me for a detailed heart scan at about 20 weeks.

Has anybody decided to find out what they are having? We are probably going to find out, but I dont want to know until after the heart scan as I am worried that something will be wrong and I will get to attached (sounds silly, but makes sense in my head), so we will prob pay for a private scan later on.

x

Lauraloocards
rebeccalee
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 am 
Post subject:
emmajaneb I saw the midwife on 01/05 and my next appointment is 08/07. I got my 20 week scan appointment straight after 12 week scan.

Laurat yes we are going to find out mainly because it makes buying things and names much easier but I dont mind either sex boy or girl both are great.

Been suffering major heaaches this week just wish they will go away feel like im forever sleeping driving me nuts. Have my physio today for my Hip and Pelvic pain
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
ive got my first scan on friday cant wait, been waiting a long time for this apt coz they messed it up and had to send me a new one. Im also finding out what were having so i can get everything we need ready and pick a name, i dont mind which sex it is i cant wait, anyone on second or more babies felt any movements yet ?? i know ppl on second and have felt them this early. Very Happy
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, how is everyone doing?

Congratulations Kikib78 on your pregnancy, we have the same due date.

Hi Anna its good to know someone else is feeling flutters too i thought i was going mad feeling them so early

Emma with my first pregnancy i saw the midwife often but this time i have only seen her twice and not due to see her next till after my 20 week scan. I think it depends on how busy they are.

Hi laura how is Aimee doing? I hope everything goes ok at the heart scan.
Im definately going to find out what im having at the 20 week scan, im hoping its a girl.

maxine, how did your scan go today?

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
I had my scan today and they've put me as due on Christmas Day instead Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular