December 2010 Mummies....+ dates

NIx1972
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
big hugs rebecca - although it's too hot for that!

Work have bought me a fan to keep me cool, but struggling at home - just wearing very little (sorry if tmi) and drinking lots of iced drinks. had 2 showers today and not bothered trying to dry my hair - so thats keeping me a bit cool as it dries.

Last night I had a damp towel over me in bed which helped a bit.

Fingers crossed we have a storm soon to break the heat and humidity!

xx

rebeccalee
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
Oh yes I am wishing and hoping for some sort of rain this heat is driving me crazy and insane
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 am 
Post subject:
NIx1972 wrote:
I now have a bump and its maternity clothes or bust!!!
Anyone else feeling huge already?

Also - felt bump moving for the first time last week - strangely at my gran's funeral (she was nearly 102 so good age) just as the vicar siad the next generation is on its way! Think bump was going "that's me!"

how's everyone else doing?
x

Sorry - not really one of you but I've had a big bump for ages. The girls at school have already guessed I'm pregnant. Mind you I have stomach problems so I think a lot of it is bloating but it has been impossible to hide for the last week or so

xxmaxixx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Had my booking in appointment today i am now 15+3 so now due on the 21st december, jamies exact due date 2 years ago Very Happy hope everyone is well and enjoying the nice weather Very Happy
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
So scan at 12 weeks confirmed I'm now due 12th December. Had my 16 week check up with the most miserable midwife. She shook my note's to get the loose bits out, of course in the front there is a weak clip which I clip in all my appointment letters, scan photo's results from tests and my notes about my hyperthyroidism. They went flying everywhere and had to pick them up off the floor. I thought we'd got everything, it wasn't until the next day when a neighbour was asking how the scans went, I checked my folder and couldn't find the envelope with the scan pics. I called the midwife immediately. They binned an envelope, but didn't check what was in it. I wish i'd got someone to scan them in for me, will never get them back. So gutted.

Got the date for my 20 week scan, my boss went ape, it's the exact time of our first graduation ceremony [I work in Admissions for a local Uni and help out every year] I tried to change the date and he got really uppity with me when they couldn't offer me an alternative date, as the scan's due the day before I'm 21 weeks and they are chocablock. Later found out he's not around in the afternoon session, because his wife's scan has been arranged. Grrrr double standards and male bosses. He's been so inconsiderate the whole way through.

I'm nesting at the moment, we've got lots of little DIY thingy's to finish, so me and DH have been working down the list and getting on with what we can. Have a list of the big stuff for our builder friend who is self employed, but he's recovering from a hernia. I'd like to get carpet in before bank holiday in august, as we have none in the house as the moment. I'm worried about the chemical burns they cause. I've always come up in bad rashes with new carpet [it is the PPU ones rather than wool] and I'm worried little one might respond the same way, so planning on letting it settle, and then cleaning the carpet before arrival [or should I say Mum will be cleaning the carpet] she's developed a great technique, since I was the pain in the ass kid.

Sorry for the ranting. Hope everyone is well, and starting to proudly show off their bumps. Mine still looks like I ate too much jelly and ice cream Smile

NIx1972
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
KelleB - Midwife losing your scan pics is terrible - how rude! And even worse that your boss is not being supportive - big hug!

we've been looking at travel systems today - trying to decide which/ what to get is seemingly a huge decision and all the reviews always contradict each other. Anyone decided what they think they'll get yet?

My bump is starting to look less like I ate too much now lol but is getting in the way at night - I'm a tummysleeper usually and now have to sleep on my side, but just got a v-shaped pillow which is helping - between knees and under my bump.

Only 3 weeks til my summer break!
x

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
I just got my cvs results back today and found out as well as that everything is fine that I'm having another little boy!

rebeccalee
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
Oh nice congrats on little boy and glad results went well. We find the sex on tuesday s exciting Smile
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
KelleB im so sorry to hear about your scan pics and your boss.
NLx im looking for a good travel system too, its so hard to decide.

My scan is in 2 weeks. I cant wait to find out the sex.
We moved house a few weeks ago so still sorting out things, im finding it really hard to look after my son and sort out the house.
I have quite a big bump and finding it uncomfortable to sleep on any side.
I was feeling movements at 16 weeks but since then havent felt much.
Im waiting until I find out the sex before I start shopping but couldnt help myself I have a already bought a shawl and 2 hats.
Heard the weather report this morning, it is going to be a hot weekend. oh no!
I find that in hot weather i get more frustrated.

rebeccalee
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all hope you are doing well. We just found out today we are having a little girl Very Happy
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats on your baby daughter! x
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
congrats to dellabobella on finding out you are having a son and rebeccalee for finding out you will have a daughter Smile

Had my scan today and I didn't want to find out - I want a suprise - all well and we got a lovely pic of our little wrigglers feet! Think it's going to be very active as didn't stop moving the whole time - i reckon it was waving at us too.

Hope all other December mummies are doing well?

Nix xx

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
Awww waving... that's sweet. I'm feeling better. morning sickness pretty much gone now but so tired even though I'm not doing much. Hopefully get some energy back soon!

NIx1972
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
I can't stop sleeping at the moment! Partly because night times are so disturbed - indigestion and getting up for wees, but I really just can't be bothered to move! Where is the energy burst I'm supposed to be having?....

x

LauraT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, I wondered where this post had got to... found it now!

I am just about to update the dates, but if I miss anybody then just let me know.

All is good here, we have found out that we are having another little girl Laughing

We have got an appointment in Oxford this afternoon for her to have another heart scan to make sure that all is ok there. Will keep you updated.

x

Lauraloocards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular