December 2010 Mummies....+ dates

NIx1972
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi Laura,

Good luck for this afternoon - hope all goes well.

Nix x

KelleB
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 am 
Post subject:
Well we went for our 20 week scan yesterday, Little Bean was such a fidget they couldn't do all the checks and measurements and no pictures. A very active LB no wonder I can feel movement already. Got to go back in three weeks to redo measurements and checks.

I've just come back from the doctors as my lower back/pelvic pain was so bad last night, I was scared to lie down, so spent most of the night up and moving. Also killed the hot water bottle. Been diagnosed with SPD and given some co-codomol and physio therapy to help ease it. I couldn't get in the car to get to work this morning, its a renault megane and never had problems before now. I bought some of the stick on heat pads until I can get out to buy a new hot bot. New doctors surgery and pharmacy at the end of our lane. Anyone else suffering with this?

My belly is starting to firm up now, but it's still a little wobbly.

teenibaby
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 pm 
Post subject:

well hey my names martina and ive jus started this,
im a first time mum and at 22 im bricking it
the money worries the stress from other people ive found myself worrying alot any one any ideas on how i can relax and not get stressed out as much as i have been
martina.xxx Confused Confused
NIx1972
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi Martina and welcome to AB! Very Happy

I wasn't really sure what to suggest to help you relax - this is something that is individual to each person, but equally I didn't want to read and run...

I've been worrying about money and all sorts of things too, but it's helped me to get things out in the open and talk to my OH and family about it all. Other people shouldn't stress you out - try not to let them - if they are interfering, listen politely, smile sweetly and do it your own way anyway!

I also wrote a list so that it was on paper and out of my brain so to speak and that seemed to work a bit as it's not as bad as I was imagining! (we are having to have the whole house re-wired and all I wanted to do was put another socket in the kitchen! - but will be safer for little wriggler when they arrive! Luckiily the electrician will let us pay in installments)

other ways that I have been trying to relax:
- reading a trashy romantic novel for a bit of escapism (but can set me off in floods of tears!)
- having a soak in the bath
- going for a long walk - fresh air always helps clear my head
- sitting in the sunshine in the garden with a big mug of tea and a pack of my fav biscuits

hope those ideas help, and if not make sure you keep popping back onto AB for some support and to get things off your chest - we're a friendly bunch really!

best wishes for a H&H pregnancy
Nix
xxx

teenibaby
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
thank u so much nix....alot of people ave been judging me for mainly stupid and rediculous things and these people are supposed to be mates....so thats y ive been stressing out....
im so thankful i have a place to air my views and gripes thank u very much and i will definatly be takin u up on ur tipsd on how to relax
..xx Surprised Surprised
rebeccalee
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to AB Martina.

I am 23 and expecting my first child, this is my 3rd pregnancy but the firt ended in m/c. When I told my mum the first time she judged me too but I think because I had the 2 m/c everyone is happy for me. Maybe people are just shocked and cant express there feeling well but at the end of the day its your life and your a grown woman you can make the decsions for your own life. Nix pretty much covered the relaxation tips but when I am having a stressful day a nice bubblebath with gentle music makes me feel so much better.
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:49 pm 
Post subject:

thank you for the advice rebecca...... im guess im worrying about nothing!!1
i have a great support network around me and your right im the last person my friends and family expected to pregnant
but i wudnt change it for the world..
9th or august i find out wether im having a blue baby or a pink
do i get my baby bailey or lexi cant wait.xxxx
Missyplus4
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hello December mummies,
How is everyone doing?
Has everyone had there scans? and found out the sex?
Im having a girl I think, the sonograper couldnt be sure but ive still gone mad with the pink shopping.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Had an appointment with the consultant too and I have decided to try for a normal birth instead of a c-section (i had an emergency c-sec last time) Just hope everything goes ok Confused

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi all im gd tar we found out were having little boy Very Happy carnt wait to meet him Very Happy
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Hi all

I am due on the 27th dec TWINS but i may end up Novemeber Smile xx

NIx1972
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hey all!

we decided not to find out - we want a surprise Smile so I've bought some really cute unisex stuff with animals on.

Just need to get the garage conversion done so we can have a nursery upstairs...
in the meantime have all my family descending on us for the week next week... arghhH!

Hope all well

Nix

xx

teenibaby
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
hey all well 2moro is the big day in now 20 weeks and im definatlly sure i wanna find out the sex!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised
ideally id love a little boy but hey aslong as its healthy and happy its all good
so scared incase sumats up but im sure il be fine!! all i know is that jellybean is very active and kicking its mummy lots lol Laughing
went a bit mad this week to bought my pram and cot and lots of other stuff jus cant wait to start buying clothes shall they be blue shall they be pink
wish me luck guys
hope ur all well... Very Happy
martina xxxx
xxmaxixx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
goodluck with your scan teenibaby hope a goes well. Hope everyone else is doing well also. I find out the sex of baby on thursday and am so exited really dont mind what it is as long as everythings ok. Ive not bought a thing for baby yet always said i will start after weve found out the sex, thats what i did with jamie, well ifs its another boy got tons of new stuff from jamie what he never worn coz he got that much off other ppl etc... ooo roll on thursday cant wait Wink
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
just noticed teenibaby we are due on the same day Very Happy
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hey all,

Congrats missy on your baby girl Very Happy

Congrats Quinny on your little boy Very Happy

I was in hospital friday because of dehydration due to my sickness because I am over 20 weeks I had to go to the labour ward and there was a woman left in the waiting room while in labour because there was not enough beds Shocked Kinda put me and OH off having little one at that hosptial Confused

I hope you are doing well xx
Page 7 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular