Quick question!!!

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:20 pm 
Post subject: Quick question!!!
I am 14 weeks pregnant and have a belly bar in. I have been told that i need to take it out as it will strech the skin and split it.
But i have also been told that i can keep it in!
Im a bit confused and am just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction!?!
Thanks Very Happy
xx
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
i took mine out in my previous pregnancy and this one i re-peirced mine after my other baby was born

if u want to keep it in u have to put in a maternity bar which is like thin plastic tubing as metal can hurt ur skin the plastic is so thin it is ok to keep in for a while

personally i wud take it out as ur belly button pops out when u get bigger and it cud be uncomfortable
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:27 pm 
Post subject: xx
iv bought a mertinity bar and planning on seeing how that goes. its better seeing if a mertinity bar works then u wont have to get it done again xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:40 am 
Post subject:
hiya,
i agree, im going to get a maternity bar first and see how that goes as my normal one is beginning to make my skin a little sore and im only 12 wks, you might find that your belly button doesnt pop out later i pregnancy anyway...i took mine out last time and it was horrible havin it peirced again as they had to go in deeper.good luck xx
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your replies. I am going to get a maternity bar and see how it goes!!
Thanks
xx
jkeane71
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there
I had a belly bar with my 2nd baby and kept a maternity bar in all the way up to about 35 weeks. then every other day or so i would put it in again and take it out straight away, just to make sure it stayed open. as soon as baby was born i put it back in again. now i am 8 weeks pregnant again and i will do exactly the same with this one. Saves having a re-piercing done. OUCH!!! Very Happy Very Happy
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
lol i re-peirced mine myself and will do again this time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular