i really dont know what we can do

plasticstarsxx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:49 pm 
Post subject: i really dont know what we can do
Hi there. Well I have just found out im pregnant, and i have to move out. this is cos my dad is old and cant handle having screaming kids around plus hes not best pleased with it either. I am nearly 20 and my partner is 19 and in his last year doing a levels. so basically we have no money, i dont know what to do to afford a place and bills and the baby. I wont let him drop out and education is important. I am looking for work but its such a small town its really hard I am currently on job seekers but i know its not gonna be enough. A 1 bedroom round here is about 450pcm without the cost of the baby and bills. I live in the north east if that matters
AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hunnie - im not entirely sure but i think you may be entitled to a bit of financial help. Possible help with housing, and bills such as council tax. When you have the baby you will also be entitled to child benefit (roughly 20 a week) and also tax credits. Check out the government website to help work out what you are entitled to hun

Good luck, and i hope the pregnancy goes well. x
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for the reply Smile
I know im probs entitled to benefits but with expenses comming up 900-1000pcm i dont see how we can afford it or anything anywhere near that
AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
Have you looked into the possibility of a council house? Im not entirely sure who you would have to speak to to find out all the facts but maybe citezens advice buro would be able to help? x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular