Whats the best thing about being mom or the hardest thing?

Zaarambar
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
The best thing is just breastfeeding. My childfalling aleep on my breast. Knowing that ive done the best for him
I have to think about the hardest thing. Im fairly easy going and relaxed. the hardest thing is the interference of others, familie and friends.
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:41 am 
Post subject:
best thing is every minute of every day he gets more fun - he can do more, I just love watching him develop.

worst thing is going to work every day without seeing his smile Sad makes me sad inside all day.
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:48 am 
Post subject:
The best thing is when she smiles and giggles at me and her unconditional love.
The worst for me has been getting to grips with breast feeding and feeling like a failure when it doesn't work without her screaming. (I know, the opposite of how some people feel about feeding)

LD

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:02 am 
Post subject:
Have thought of 2 more wonderful things, when she falls asleep in my arms and is completely at peace and relaxed, and when she is crying and stops as soon as I hold her, knowing I am what she wants.

Just had to add those as she has just fallen asleep on me and looks so beautiful.

LD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular