few hours into "controlled crying technique"

sarahliz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:34 pm 
Post subject: few hours into "controlled crying technique"
As I'm typing, I am part way through my first night of the "controlled crying technique" with my 6.5 month old (he's now been crying for 2 hours), The urge to just pick him up is almost unbearable, please give me some advice on how to stick to this as the thought that this could take a week or so to work (if at all) is really making want to give up alredy. Please help!!!
mrswolfbane
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
my son was did a 6 hour stint it was the worst night but i kept reminding my self he was fine he wasnt hungry etc he was checked on but so he cudnt see us and now hes 4 almost 5 and takes himself to bed some nights

its not everyones choice to let them cry it out it was mine and my kids dads and it worked for us it doesnt work for some but we tried others way and they didnt work my mum told me she did the same with us and luckily for us it worked.
dont feel to guilty and if u dont wanna do it that way dont do it that way huny but try not to stress over it as the baby will pick up that stress.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular