Big brother

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:52 am 
Post subject:
Nothing much happend last night! Rex and nicole had another argument, cos rex thinks she cheated on him whilst she was outside and he was inside!
Rachel and Kat had a disco together.
That was just about it!
Your right Rex is the only one in there to keep things interesting, oh and Lisa, i lover her!!!
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:10 am 
Post subject:
Think i'm gunna get really board of big bro now.
Kat and rachel need to grow up, mikey needs to learn not to shout when he's talking... he really gets on my nerves... he gets even louder when he goes in to diary rm.
Lisa's ok, but she likes to think she knows everything about every thing!
Mohammed's boring, darnell... god i can't even remember the last interesting thing he did???

Who else??

err! Sarah... nothing to say about her!!

I actually like the relationship with rex and nicole... she has got him wrapped round her lil' finger... i know shes a bit stroppy but rex is soooo needy!!!!... he's always allover nicole, and she just turns the other way... hehe.. "no rex, your really not as attractive as you think you are"
I wouldn't be surprised if she dumpped him as soon as she got out... Laughing
Unless he wins, then she'll prob stay with him for the
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:43 am 
Post subject:
I hope Rex and Nicole will be up for eviction together, at least that way one of them will go. Rex is such a nasty bully, he just goes on and on and on and picks and picks, he's so horrible. I think everyone apart from Mikey is scared to stand up to him in case he starts picking on them instead. I didn't used to like Mikey, but i think it's funny the way he stands up to Rex and always has something to say back to him, because that's exactly what Rex does to everyone else.

NicolaOasis
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject:
I cant stand Mikey, he is vile !!! He only speaks up to people because he knows that they wont really stand up to him because he's blind.
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular