My boobs dont hurt as much!

portmum
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:01 pm 
Post subject: My boobs dont hurt as much!
I'm 23 and 6 weeks pregnant with my first little one. We found out a week ago and I felt instantly naucious and my boobs were realy sore! But now I've been having cramping which a lot of you say is normal if there is no blood but my boobs dont hurt as much.
Has anyone else had this so early or should I see a doctor?
missgenie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
hello,, im 7 weeks pregnant with my first and i have had very sore boobs since day one thats what made me do a test! i also have very bad sickness aswell as the soreness.. at times i cant touch any part of my breast without getting shocking pain.. a good tip my mother-in-law gave me was, put vasaline on the nipple's it keeps the warth locked in.. It worked but due to how bad mine are i have to do it more then twice aday.. hope this helps.. take care x Smile
portmum
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Missgenie. I was just wondering if its normal for then to hurt less so soon, but if they get worse I will definately keep your suggestion in mind Wink
EmmAJanExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject: Re: My boobs dont hurt as much!
portmum wrote:
I'm 23 and 6 weeks pregnant with my first little one. We found out a week ago and I felt instantly naucious and my boobs were realy sore! But now I've been having cramping which a lot of you say is normal if there is no blood but my boobs dont hurt as much.
Has anyone else had this so early or should I see a doctor?
hello ..i am a mum of a one year old and a 8 year old i had lots of early scans as my symptoms disapeared very early an i was always anxious !!i had alot of misscaridges before ..so i was always worried ..but everything was fine!!if your not bleeding i would try not to worry!!i know its hard not too..i was terrible with worry !but he is here now and your symptoms sound the same.TAKE IT EASY!
portmum
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you yumiemum. I guess everyone can relate to the worry part of all of this!

These forums are great for first time mum's as what better place to get advice and reassurance than from real mums/mums to be.

Thank you once again
x
EmmAJanExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
portmum wrote:
Thank you yumiemum. I guess everyone can relate to the worry part of all of this!

These forums are great for first time mum's as what better place to get advice and reassurance than from real mums/mums to be.

Thank you once again
x
your very welcome!!i have alot of bad experiences as well as good ones !!i hope you are doing well??and hope i have eased your worries!!although once babie is here you only worrie more! xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular