feeling a bit down..

naddy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:59 am 
Post subject: feeling a bit down..
Have started to announce to people that i am pregnant with baby number 6 ..and my how fire spreads quick...

the looks and gossip im getting already saying look at her 5 already and one on the way ...money grabber !!

!! But this is not the case !!

All my kids have the same dad he works 6 days a week and i do cash in hand jobs like look after my mates kids whilst they r out and my mom is a big card maker/crafter and demos round the country but be disabled she just needs help getting her belongings in and out so do that wuth her which she give me money for ...

other than that we dont ge a penny off anyone not even workin tax credit i wish people wud realise..Surprised(

sorry about the rant but i feel that down i neede a good raNT...XX
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:30 am 
Post subject:
People are always quick to jump to conclusions aren't they ? You just disregard the gossips, although i know its hard. If you get stares why don't you turn to the gossips and say " yes, they are all mines " and walk away with your head held high xx
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Bless you! just ignore them - they aren't worth gettin upset about (I know thats easy to say)
and as for the benefits like wtc if you're entitled to it claim it! who cares what they think!?
they're just jealous - you've got something a lot of people haven't - a big loving family and you manage it without being a layabout!
good on u!
xx

mtm0066
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 am 
Post subject: feeling down
Hey

so sorry to hear your feeling down.

Don't you worry about them at all. If they've got nothing better to do than gossip about other people, then poor them.

Enjoy your family and your new baby.

Maria
becnichs
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:50 am 
Post subject:
I admire you! I've got 1 and 1 on the way and I'm struggling! For these people to jump to the conclusions of benefits so quickly, it shows how their minds work. They must be the type of people to bleed the system dry, not you! I personally would confront them and explain that you don't claim anything. They're are weak bullies who would get a shock if you stood up for yourself. That would soon stop the gossip. Also though, I agree with Kat88, you are likely to be entitled to some benefits, why don't you claim them, those daft people chatting about you probably are and so are most parents in this country. Why not you? Don't be proud, every penny helps!
Congrats on number 6.
Bec x

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
Firstly, congratulations on your 6th baby! Secondly, as everyone else has said, you have nothing to be ashamed of. If you can cope and give a happy family life to 5 children and another on the way you are doing a fanstastic job. It is awful the way people judge when they have no idea about you, but you know you are doing a good job so just keep your chin up and ignore them. Also definately see if you are entitled to benefits - there is nothing wrong with claiming them when you are entitled to them.

Kitcat4192
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:25 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my god baby number 6 I'm in awe. Can I come to you for tips? It's a shame people are so judgemental but if they don't know you and are quick to judge I wouldn't worry.

asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,
To hell with what people think and say its really not their business, i think you should feel free to tell them exactly what you think if they ever had the balls to say their nasty comments to your face. They're probably just jealous as you're happy living your life to suite you with your lovely family - tell them to suck it up Laughing

Life is to short to waste time on negative people so go on and please yourself as that what they do.

Good luck with this pregnancy, no stressing take it easy Axx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular