32 weeks pregnant - Light green snot like discharge?????

Karen31
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:53 pm 
Post subject: 32 weeks pregnant - Light green snot like discharge?????
Hi ladies,
Just wanted to know if this is normal... I am 32 weeks pregnant and when I have been for a wee sometimes I have wiped and on tissue their is light green snot like discharge. Is this normal at this stage???? Sorry if this is too much information.
Hope you are all doing well.
Waltersmitty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
I have been googling pink discharge at 32 weeks, and according to my research, any colour discharge needs investigating, so I would definately call your midwife or the labor ward if she only works weekdays.
Always best to get these things checked out Smile
XX
MillyBayes
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:55 am 
Post subject:
Sounds like some sort of infection; I'm 30 weeks this week and I had generally the same thing. They put me on a low grade antibiotic to get rid of the infection and prevent another from happening and I haven't had any issues since, if untreated they can trigger premature birth my OBGYN told me.
So yeah take yourself to your doctor and let them do their thing; and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)
1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
could be your plug? I've heard of that being green and snotty like... always best to check with mw though Laughing As long as baby seems happy and wiggly I wouldn't worry
x
Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies for your replies. I phoned the maternity unit at the hospital and spoke to a midwife this morning. She said it is very common during pregnancy but to just go to the doc's to have a swob taken to check for an infection just incase. She said not to worry about it though. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular