Don't know what to do...

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 am 
Post subject: Don't know what to do...
Need some advice please ladies

My little boy has had super runny poos for a week now Sad initially I thought it was because I made his porridge up with cows milk but I stopped after 2 days and now still use formula.
He's been on solids for about 3 -4 weeks, no problems so far. Has had baby rice for a week, baby porridge for a week and slowly introduced veg, fruit then mixtures of both.
Then I changed to the plum second stage porridge last week, thought it might be that but no as I stopped it 2 days ago and he's still got runny poos.
His big sister had a nasty bug about a week and a half ago with sickness and diarrhoea.....
Also he's showing signs of teething with the red cheeks, drooling, no sore bum though...

So my conclusion is that its either
Teething
A bug
Or possibly an allergy?

The runny poos were coming 3 times a day and going thought all his clothes!!!!
3 times he's done it during the night too, last night he was covered up all his back then right up his front Sad poor wee bubba
He seems fine in himself...

Thought he was better yay as he had a poo that was half ok ie thicker consistency ad didn't go through his clothes..but them he did it again early hours this morning

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like it could be a little bug hun or teethin my daughter had this from birth till few weeks had to.go hospital but via she was small n goin 4 times during every bottle was her formula that was doin it but at 6 months Dnt think.its that's ..it could be he caught the bug your daughter had ..just keep him hydrated cool boiled water. Sorry I'm not much help but didn't want to.read n run xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular