completely stuck for boys names! HELP!

Sakura
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:16 pm 
Post subject: completely stuck for boys names! HELP!
hello all,

ive looked over sooooo many name books, websites etc that ive gone mad!!!! we're having a second baby boy and i dont like any names ive seen!

we already have Evan Michael who's 21 months and for his baby brother i would like to have Ethan (and David Laurence as middle names after my dad n hubby) but hubby reckons Evan and Ethan are too similar? i don't think they are.

our surname is Costelloe and a lot doesnt flow with the surname. i like more traditional names and ones that aren't too common.

does anyone have any suggestions???? i fear the baby will be nameless by the time he's born!!! only got 14 weeks left to think of one!

xxx
freen
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:45 pm 
Post subject: Re: completely stuck for boys names! HELP!
Sakura wrote:
hello all,
I think Dara or Ross are nice and wud go with Ethan and your surname....

ive looked over sooooo many name books, websites etc that ive gone mad!!!! we're having a second baby boy and i dont like any names ive seen!

we already have Evan Michael who's 21 months and for his baby brother i would like to have Ethan (and David Laurence as middle names after my dad n hubby) but hubby reckons Evan and Ethan are too similar? i don't think they are.

our surname is Costelloe and a lot doesnt flow with the surname. i like more traditional names and ones that aren't too common.

does anyone have any suggestions???? i fear the baby will be nameless by the time he's born!!! only got 14 weeks left to think of one!

xxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular