xxxmichellexxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
OMG,
I can't wait to blab!
Told my parents the same hour i got the pos pg test. they were a little apprehensive but only for me because of the early mc last yr.
I'm itching to tell my best friend infact i'll probably tell her tues, she''ll be over the moon.
As for everyone else i'm going to try and wait till i've had the early scan but even then i'm not sure i'll hold this week at work.......bursting at the seems!!! Rolling Eyes

toots4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:08 am 
Post subject:
Don't worry about telling you parents. I dreaded telling mine, but eventually plucked up the courage and I can honestly say its such a relief Very Happy Hubbys parents still don't know, mainly because his mum wouldn't be able to keep the news to herself lol and we don't wan't grandparents knowing xx

- x - Never forgetting our 3 angels - x -
Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:19 am 
Post subject:
Just found out yesterday im pregnant... last year i was a september mummy had my son 1st october 12 days late this is my 5th and to say its a shock is an understatement... my edd is 17th
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:21 am 
Post subject:
we've told no one yet! im going to tell my dad this week (i think!)lol... im too scared... my due date is 2 weeks off my 30th birthday so i dont know why i feel like ive been so naughty lol.

need to tell my parents tho cos this stress is doing us no good. wil tell my best friend probably next week. everyone else we will tell after the first scan x

JafflePie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:36 am 
Post subject:
Hello fellow February 2011 mummies Very Happy

We are due on 8th February, still getting our heads around it all! I feel bloody awful and am sick of morning (all day) sickness already - had the full works this morning Sad

Not intending to share with 'real life' people for a few weeks, although had to let it out somewhere so have been lured back into the world of AB Laughing

How are you all feeling? (N.B. in the nicest possible way, if anyone is full of the joys of spring, not a spot of nausea in sight, feels like doing cartwheels etc. I'm not sure that I wan't to know... Confused Laughing )

Are there lots of first time mummys-to-be (and daddys-to-be) or are there 2+ baby families? We were due 24th of February 2009 with our little boy, hard to believe that was two years ago - although he ended up a March baby as he was 8 days over (too cosy) - didn't expect to be doing it all over again quite so soon and my brain is swimming with how we will cope and how life will change for us all. Calebsmummy - 5th?! Shocked hats off to you! Very Happy

Congratulations to all xxxx
Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:45 am 
Post subject:
im to put it nicely pooping myself lol we are not telling a soul until 12 weeks this time round
apart from here on AB
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Hi Jafflepie,

I'm feeling sick also hun, just to make to feel a little better! Hubby and I are first time mummy/daddy-to-be and very excited but a bit nervous incase something goes wrong xx

- x - Never forgetting our 3 angels - x -
Maisiesmummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 am 
Post subject:
hey jafflepie... ive been feeling sick for the last few days on and of - so far this monring i feel fine.

this is mine and OH's first baby and im excited, scared and nervous all at once.

when the sickness goes it doesnt feel real... think im still in shock xx

xxxmichellexxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations to jafflepie and calebsmummy
Hope you both have a H & H 9 months, will post your edds
Laughing Laughing Laughing

JafflePie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:36 am 
Post subject:
Glad I'm not alone on that one toots & bella - I don't remember starting this early first time round, I was well gone 6 weeks before it kicked in, but had this since 5 weeks now. I've had two slices of milkroll this morning and half a cup of tea - that's after the being sick first thing - and think I need something again just now. Eating often seems to be the way forward - even if I have to force myself to do it!

The nerves are totally understandable - I honestly just feel dog-sick atm and not pregnant if that makes sense! Maybe worrying is natures way of making you aware of taking care of yourself - eating and drinking right, getting rest when you can, not doing anything too strenuous etc. If you just though "ah, sure, it'll be grand" - you'd be less likely to give yourself tlc maybe?! Plus the more you read on the internet the more you worry yourself, best not to delve too deep into the virtual world methinks!

The first scan is going to take aaaages to get here, isn't it Rolling Eyes Laughing
Is there a due date list for February yet do you know? xxx - edit to add, found it! Doh! On the first page Rolling Eyes xxx
xxblondiexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 am 
Post subject:
i think my edd is 9th feb? this is out 2nd baby but have been ttc for a year and a half as i have pcos just got our fx for a sticky bean! x

Sazzarina
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Everyone,
I hope you don't mind if i join in. A big congratulations to all you girls. Very Happy I've been following the TTC forum for a while but never got round to commenting, i can't believe i can now come in here. Got married last month so this was our first proper month trying, i started getting morning nausea around 11 DPO, but didn't really think much of it until it continued for the next couple of days.

My AF was due on Sat so when it didn't arrive i freaked out a little. I did want to wait until the weekend to test just in case but i couldn't help myself. I tested this morning and got my BFP Surprised . I was so nervous and it still feels so unreal!! Shocked didn't have any nausea over the weekend and then today coming home from work i felt terrible, i can only imagine it will get worst if i've been feeling this way since what i guess was implantation at 11 DPO. Did anyone else get any symptoms before AF was due?

This will be our first baby so i really don't know what to expect other than i know I'm going to need lots of sleep as I'm knackered already.

So after all my babbling my EDD is 20th Feb!! But yet to see the midwife.

I don't think we will tell anyone until the first scan at 12 weeks except my parents, so its really nice to be able to chat to you girls.

Lets hope all our little beans stick!! xx

Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:49 am 
Post subject:
morning ladies ... how are we all today?

congrats saz xxx Very Happy

well i feel a wee bit sick today but nothing major luckily.. just remember if you feel queezy eat a small snack or try to eat a small snack every 2 hours to keep sugar levels up
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:27 am 
Post subject:
Hello everyone. I still got no morning sickness! Hopefully I'll be a lucky one who doesn't get it. My boobs have got huge though and this is not a good thing as I am being a bridesmaid in 2 weeks and now my boobs are popping out of my dress!!! I'm going to have to get the straps altered! Ek. x
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:03 am 
Post subject:
my sickness doesnt seem as bad now but my boobs feel huge and sore! love it! never had huge boobies before lol!!

did another FRER last night ( iknow i know! i cant help myself!) very dark line...guess i just needed the reassurance because of the sickness subsiding! never thought id want to feel sick!

got my first docs appointment on thurs...cant wait - i know not much happens but at least it will feel more real

x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 3 of 88

Jump to:  

Community

Popular