Anyone have any good pregnancy snacks?!

Nomechompski
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm 
Post subject: Anyone have any good pregnancy snacks?!
Hi everyone!

I'm recently finding myself getting increasingly hungrier! I'm not very far on in my pregnancy but I'm starving all the time!

For example, I had a full tin of tomato soup and a small tiger loaf at about 11.30am today. It's now only 3.15pm and my stomach is eating my back!

Does anyone have any good snack ideas so I can make it through the days lol?

Naomi xx
GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:46 am 
Post subject:
Hey Naomi! I can't suggest any miracle snacks sorry, but I would say go for things that are filling, but healthy! It's very tempting when your pregnant to reach for a biscuit or chocolate, but it doesnt help in the long run! Bananas are a good energy boost. Any kind of fruit really. What about dried fruit like raisins? Cereal bars? Snackajacks? Yoghurt? Slice of ham? Cheese? Big cup of tea or hot chocolate? If you truely are hungry then up your portions at meal times. I remember the midwive telling me off once saying a tin of soup was not enough to keep me going! And if all else fails, if the 'baby' wants chocolate, the odd treat wont harm Wink X

arnie38
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:00 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah, I definitely tried not to give in to my cravings 100% (which were insane!) -- but since I was ALWAYS HUNGRY I increased my snacking and decreased my meal size. Snacks I tried to stick to were (the healthy ones) - fruits, veggies, yogurt, snack bars. Other snacks were peanut butter (on anything!), soups, shakes, veggie chips and homemade dips, avocado salads, cheese/ham rollups. Cooking and baking took my mind off my spontaneous cravings, so check out pinterest for some new good recipes to try! Can't go wrong there Smile Hope this helped!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular