New to this.....

JumpingJo100
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:45 pm 
Post subject: New to this.....
Hi all,
Im Jo n I'm 17.... found out that im pregnant on Sunday, and now its started to sink in me and my boyfriend are really excited. Im a bit worried what everyone is going to think about it due to my age but i do turn 18 in march..... should i stop worring? But then both our parents and other family members are being very supportive.
Im also worried as both my sisters have had misscarriages in the past so does this mean im more liklely to have one? They are only half sisters though.....
Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxx Very Happy
portmum
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hey

Some would say that you havent lived and that it is too early. But it sounds to me that you have all the support you need from your family and your boyfriend and what better support is there.
I found out last week and now it has sunk in we are really excited too. You just need to get through the first trimester then you can really enjoy it. Keep looking on these forums coz they have helped me soooo much already and I only joined a couple of days ago.

Do you really care what everyone else will think. Look after you and baby!!!

Good luck
x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:16 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya im 18 and 15 week pregnant. i worry what people will think but then i think to my self that just because some one is 10 yrs older doest mean they will be a beter mum as i no i will do my very best and love my babys so much. your half sister misscariges does not mean nothing and dont effect your chances off your baby beging fine.

these forms have been great for me as iv been going through a hard time but the advice is great.
good luck and let us no how u get on xx
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,

Don't worry about what other people think...Me personaly i think you two young ladies are being responsible & going through with the pregnancy...Being a parent is not easy...It doesn't come with any training...As for the two half sisters being unfortunate with there pregnancies,every person is different & no two pregnancies are the same....

Just make sure u take care of yourself eat healthy,take Pregnacare tablets its Folic Acid,Vitamins & Iron its around 5 but thats 1 a day & you get a months worth....

Im pregnant with my second child & both pregnancies have been different...
Although i never had any morning sickness at all with either & first baby was a girl,this time having a boy....
I also miss carried a year after my daughter was born....Just let nature take its course & enjoy your pregnancy......
Let us no how things go & dont hesitate to ask any questions you may have..good luck

Karen......
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi, congratulations.

I know what you mean about the age thing, im 21 but look about 15. I worry about it at the moment but i think when he/she comes i wont care coz il be too happy with my baby.

Hope all goes well, keep in touch xx
JumpingJo100
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for all your kind words.... its put my mind a ease Smile
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
Glad everyone has put your mind at rest. As far as your half-sisters are concerned, don't worry. I really worried for the first trimester of my pregnancy as my sister has had 2 miscarriages in the past 3 years, but I am now 15 weeks pregnant with my first, and everything is going well so far. Everyone is different, even if they are related.

Good luck, keep us posted.

LD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular