LauraG

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:58 pm 
Post subject: LauraG
Hi hun. How did it go at your little girls nursery today, did you say anything?
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 am 
Post subject:
hi tracey,

i aint been feeling too well:( think im geting flu.

so my husband was taking her to nursery but i still wanted to say somet so phoned the manager and just said yesterday wen i came to pick louise up she was left asleep upstairs by herself and she was totally shocked! and asked who left her so i sed ashely she was hoovering hallway downstairs. and she was like wot time was this? so i told her. and she sed there was noone up stairs at all? so i sed no. she sed she was utterly shocked and it was obviously ashely who had left her and under no circumstaces shud she have done this and all the girls no not to leave any child unattended at any time for any reason. so she sed she will have a word with all her staff and make sure this does not happen again and she apoligised and thanked me for telling her as it obviously needs adsressing.

so glad i spoke to her and now hopefully its all sorted. coz i felt really let down and i think sonia the manager did too as she knew nothing about this.

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no, hope you feel better soon.
Oh im glad that you have gotten it sorted, i know you pay alot of money for your little girl to be looked after, not shut in a room so they can hoover and get out of work early!
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
yer i am paying for her care so i expect a high standard Smile

yer im feeling bit better now. been to doctors and she sed plenty of rest as sounds like ive got the flu. but husbands out to night at a works du so im all alone but think its better that way he only annoys me wen im ill.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular