Pregnancy signs

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:27 pm 
Post subject: Pregnancy signs
Me and my fiancee have decided to try for a baby. I came off the contraceptive patch in May and had some very irregular periods since, the first 2 cycles lasting for 35 and 40 days, then 3 cycles lasting between 11 to 13 days. It seemed sensible to wait until its settled down but the earlier I get pregnanct the better (wont go into details) I think I may have concieved on 7th August (thats really the only time I could have!!!) and I'm so eager to find out, I'm on pins!!!! I heard of some signs of early pregnancy and I am experiencing some (frequent trips to the loo, slight nausea) althought I'm worried these could be psychsomatic??? Please let me know your thoughts/stories....
brunettegirl
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi welcome i am new too all this too im sorry am not much help i am experince some pregnancy symptoms i,e bad heartburn/idesgestion, nausea, my sense of smells have gone wild and puts me off eating certain foods even ones i do like, now i am getting tenderness and sharp pains in breasts where in places they are getting darker and heavy.....BUT GUESS WHAT i am not late and my next period aint due until 2 weeks so i am very confused too.... SORRY I CAN NOT HELP & I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST X Smile
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply, left off one possible sign, majorly bloated at the moment, which isnt unusual with me, but I normally know what foods trigger it (I'm an IBS sufferer) and I have eaten any that usually trigger it?? I need to wait until next weekend to take a test, I cant wait!!! Even my Fiancee is getting excited about it (he was terrified when we decided to try for a family!!) I hope you get the result you want, when are you taking a test?
brunettegirl
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi again i did take a test a few days ago was a negative, but all signs still here and went to my doc today she was very helpful she says the chance of me being pregnant are very high as all early signs are already here....But as i have not missed a period yet and im not late i have too wait until the first day off my next period which is in 1 week & half, Cant wait very excited, Doc says HCG will not be high as if i am i will only be a couple of weeks she seemed positive and she also checked my urine which she then discovered i have an urine infection which commonly occurs in early pregnancy IM SOOOO EXCITED right now, I WILL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR BOTH OF US *****

Yes i suffer from PCOS low fertility syndrome i have been trying for nine months so far and now it feels everything is all changing even my body feels a tad different at times...

I wish you the best of luck xx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
I hope you both get a positive this month, and good luck testing.

mand1
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:28 am 
Post subject:
Poppytops, I too am experiencing the same kind of symptons as you and am an IBS sufferer, the symptoms are very similar but my IBS is under control as I'm not blocked! Sign seem to be good but sometiimes I think they're all in my head!
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject:
brunettegirl wrote:
Hi again i did take a test a few days ago was a negative, but all signs still here and went to my doc today she was very helpful she says the chance of me being pregnant are very high as all early signs are already here....But as i have not missed a period yet and im not late i have too wait until the first day off my next period which is in 1 week & half, Cant wait very excited, Doc says HCG will not be high as if i am i will only be a couple of weeks she seemed positive and she also checked my urine which she then discovered i have an urine infection which commonly occurs in early pregnancy IM SOOOO EXCITED right now, I WILL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR BOTH OF US *****

Yes i suffer from PCOS low fertility syndrome i have been trying for nine months so far and now it feels everything is all changing even my body feels a tad different at times...

I wish you the best of luck xx

i am in the same boat i awaiting a urine test my body feels like i am i am really nervous! know how u feel xx
mand1
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Isn't the wait frustrating!
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
The wait really is agonising, I was in work today and I started to get itchy nipples, and I thought 'thats it, I must be pregnant' I keep trying to calm myself down and my fiancee keeps telling me not to get my hopes up but its impossible, worst than waiting for exam results!!! How anyone gets through these few weeks sane I do not know!!

Mand1 I have some really odd things happening with my IBS at the moment, mine is normally fine, controlled by diet and trying not to stress too much(!!!), but the bloating is out of the blue, havent eaten any of the foods which normally trigger it. I have also (embarrassingly) found out I have thrush (possible sign???) I think you can look into it too much, and the thought that it can take up to a year to concieve is, excuse the pun, unconcievable!!! Brunettegirl I dont know how you have coped, I really hope it happens for you this time Smile Its sounds like this month could be your month!!!

I'm so thankful for this forum, stops my fiancee having to listen to me go on and on!! and also al of the support thats out there, whatever happens!!! Its good to know your not the only one going through it and having the same experiences.
bikini
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies,

i have a whole week until testing. we have been trying for 9 months and i think something feels different this month. it is probably to soon for symtoms but i feel mild lower abdominal pains. almost like possible trapped wind or constipation. i dont though. does anyone else have this? concieving is constantly on my mind. i really hope i am not imagining these feeling just because i want it so much. everyone around me is falling pregnant, pregnant or has a young baby. aarrgh! this year is flying by counting down the days after ov. i could do with a stiff drink. im not even a drinker. i am going out tomorrow night but ill be on water, not even a diet coke to stay away from caffiene. being majorly healthy. lets hope it works. another week to go!!

good luck to everyone
x
wheatybaby
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi bikinini, i soooo hope that its your turn this months, your being very good, i test in 4 days and im so nervous i dare not to just in case its a bfn, but like you i feel different to... unless its in my mind. xx

url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][/url]
bikini
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi wheatybaby, let me know your results! everything crossed for you. im not so sure today if i am. its mad how your mind tells you one day you are and another maybe not. ive just recounted my days and i now have 5 days until testing. i think they maybe mild period pains warning me its going to be a mega bad one. (dont you just love my positive thinking) if im not ive got old friends coming to stay over the bank holiday and im going to make sure i really enjoy it!

good luck xx
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:01 pm 
Post subject:
I started to have a bleed this afternoon, my AF has been all over the place since I came off the patch so I'm thinking AF may be here, so dissappointed, really thought I was having symptoms, and I'm getting pains on the right side of my abdomen too so I'm hoping its something to do with the egg implanting itself (wishful thinking I feel) but I'm not holding out much hope. Good luck for everyone else hoping for their BFP's!!!xxxx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi poppytops are you still bleeding or has it eased off?

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Its doesnt seem so, only the slightest bit which you can see if you look really really hard!!! Sorry if its TMI!!! Had a few twinges before my initial spotting and a few which were only slight after I had noticed the spotting, but nothing since, not due my AF until next Saturday, so I still have a week agonising wait x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular