Pregnancy signs

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
I really hope it was an implantation bleed. Good luck testing!

greeklady
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:28 am 
Post subject: can som 1 help
wheatybaby wrote:
Hi bikinini, i soooo hope that its your turn this months, your being very good, i test in 4 days and im so nervous i dare not to just in case its a bfn, but like you i feel different to... unless its in my mind. xx

hi ya when would u say was the best time to do a pregnancy test? can som i help
wheatybaby
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi Greeklady, everyone is different when it comes to testing. There are some tests that can work 6 days before your af and ive known ladies that take that test 2 3 days before there period is due and still get a neg result, despite actually being pregnant.
However 1st response and others inc cheaper ones are all very good.
I test in 2 days, i caved in on sat though and tested and got a bfn, but i tested 4 days early with a 1st response.... but im not giving up hope until af arrives, i'll test again wed morning.
If your only 2/3 days before you could try a test but best waiting till you next af is due...
Good luck xxx

url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][/url]
brunettegirl
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:49 pm 
Post subject: Re: SIGNS
Hi everyone yeah i know its a big long waiting game only two days to go till doctor testing, I know what you mean every where i look there is big tummys and babies lol even when i turn TV on and the weather women pregnant lol....I hope we all get what we want A BFP that'll be nice....This forum is amazing ive had lots of advised and im gratefull to everyone....

Just a quick question - Been to toilet (sickness again) and discovered a peach colour light red see through jelly substance when i wiped, ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ???,

Sorry to be crude Smile

I will keep ya'll up dated on what doctor says

And i know what ya'll mean when you say its hard to not get your hopes up when you either miss a period or spot symptoms its really hard, JUST GRATEFULL there are chat forums like this one where we can share our ideas & thoughts as we all know our boyfriends must have an ear ache after lol, I WISH YA'LL THE BEST OF LUCK AND LOTS OF BABY DUST x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular