Hi There

Flutterby
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:50 pm 
Post subject: Hi There
Hello, new here.

I thought i might be pregnant so i did a test and it was a BFP. But i am still concerned as since ive done the test this afternoon i've started some CM.... its kinda a creamy colour but with brownish maybe light reddish tint to it. Then went i went toilet recently and wiped it seemed clear with some speckles of blood through it. Obviously i am concerned and don't know whats going on.

If i am pregnant its a first for me so i don't know whats right or wrong or anything

Any advice

(hope i got all the slang terms right) Smile
brunettegirl
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
hi ya congrats on your positive...Wish u the best of luck....

I really do not know what to tell you, i am new too i would ring my doc and explain everything and get an appointment just to check everything and put my mind at rest im not sure but i think abit of spotting is expected in pregnancy but not 100% sure...Hope this helps x
Flutterby
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
I think its just me worrying as i've just found out, there is very little there but as i've not experienced anything like this before i don't know whats what.
I feel as though as i'm not in pain and theres hardly anything showing that i'm ok, or i hope i am. If theres any more as the night goes on or tomorrow ill definatly get checked out.
brunettegirl
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
yes that is what i would do just ring my doc and just ask if this is normal...gud look and wish you all the best x

if you dont mind can you tell me what symptoms you had and how many days late were you when you took your test im just wondering as i have symptoms but im not late, Smile
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on your bfp! As for the bleeding, there are many reasons for a bit of blood. Therefore I would get an appointment when you can with your doctor to discuss it, especially as they may give you an early scan or something to help reassure you and to check it is all ok. Fingers crossed that everything is fine.

Flutterby
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
hi brunettegirl in answer to your question

my symptoms were just feeling really tired, nausea, not feeling myself really. I took a test at about 10 days late. But recently my af's have been irregular so i thought nothing of it. I only took a test at the suggestion of my other half. I still want to take another test just to make sure.
brunettegirl
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:15 pm 
Post subject: hi there
hi will you advise me please....?

im having pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, heartburn/idegestion and hicupps which make me feel like i going to vommit and my breasts are very sensitive and feel heavy and errect most of the time and they feel bit swollen....but i had a test a few days ago and it was negative...But im not late yet me period aint due till 2 weeks but im getting all these signs ???, thankyou please advise x Smile
Flutterby
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 pm 
Post subject:
I think i have suffered all of those symptoms when i really think about how i've been feeling. My breasts have been sore and tender for about 10 days now and its really not fun. I know its hard to wait but its probably best to wait a few days try again. From all the things i've read your levels might not be detectable. But good luck
brunettegirl
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
thankyou and i will keep my fingers crossed for us both just another quick question i keep going to the toliet alot i feel like vommiting but i dont it goes back down then comes out the other end is this normal in pregnancy it feels like its coming from that end cause i wont come from my mouth i know it sounds silly lol Smile x
Flutterby
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not really sure sorry. I'm new to this and all these feelings i am having i'm finding out about for the 1st time.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 am 
Post subject:
hi flutterby,

it is normal to ahve dishcrage wen u r pregnant so dont worry. and congratualtions on ur bfp!

brunettegirl
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:51 am 
Post subject: hi there again
Hi flutterby,

How are things have you spoken to your GP ? Hope everything is ok i have actually had a bit of bleeding too and i know it sounds weird but this morning i woke up with a deep green long vain straight across my boob (weird or what was not there last night) lol, Are you feeling much better today
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular