Has anyone been to NYC

tiggerloveshugsisback
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:09 pm 
Post subject: Has anyone been to NYC
Evening Ladies

Hope everyone has had a good monday or as good a day as monday can be. I am looking some advice. OH and I haven't booked our holiday yet as we were waiting to see how ttc went (not well so far Sad ). I have liked the idea of heading to New York for a few years but I think that this year may be the last year for a while we are able to do this type of holiday as hopefully I will get my BFP soon.

I was wondering if anyone had been and had any advice on places to stay, when is the best time of the year to go etc.

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
No but would love too lol Very Happy

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
KNEE
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
I went but I was like 7 though. Didn't see any of the sights or anything. We just headed for the shops (for mum) and theme parks (for dad). It was awsome. We went during the summer holidays so about July-ish. It was roasting so I would probably saythe best time is around may. Not too hot not too cold. Nic xx
cailin09
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
I was there in March and it was fab. When are you thinking of going?

We stayed in the Hilton off Times Sq and it was lovely & central. Half a block from Port Authority which is handy for Jersey Gardens if you plan on doing any shopping. Much cheaper than 5th Ave. Walking distance from Times Sq and 5th Ave, Rockafella Centre etc.
We booked hotel from 1800hotels and found them way cheaper than the hotel website. We only got room only and ate out but portions are so big we only ate 2 times a day.
Any other q's pm. I am not sure what your thinking of doing and I could spend the pages on telling you where and what to do.

Great place though, cant wait to go back. Very Happy

Angelnandrew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hiii yes i have been a few times and i love it best hotel i have stayed in is the ace memory foam mattress n reli good prices with virgin used to love booking new york when i worked in travel id get all excited lol

Jump to:  

Community

Popular