[color=darkred]I'm a Newbie!![/color]

LouJ
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject: [color=darkred]I'm a Newbie!![/color]
Hey all,

I am new to this site. I found out I am pregnant on Xmas Day. At the moment, I am 4weeks and my due date is 07th Sept.
Is there anyone else out there haviong a September baby?

Question
Gems81
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:11 pm 
Post subject: New to !!!
Hi There,

Congratulations to you, I to found out i was pregnant on Christmas Eve making me due on the 4th September.

I`m just into my 5th week and it feels kind of odd at the moment as appart from having slight cramps everyday and sore breasts, i feel no different. However i`m sure it wont be long before i do.

How about yourself ?

Very Happy
JumpingJo100
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
Well, Congratulations!!!

Me and my boyfriend found out i was pregnant the day before new years eve.... so wot a start to the new year Smile
Im due the 30th Aug so it mite fall into September!
Hope everything goes well for you..........
Love Jo xx
LouJ
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Excellent,

It's weird, I am trying to find out my exact pregnancy at the mom in weeks and days. Apparantly I am 4weeks & 6days, but then other websites tell me I'm 5weeks and over Crying or Very sad

I just want to know! Smile

I havent had any effects yet so am debating if I a at all pregnant even though I know I am.

I can't wait to have a bump... Razz
nev
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
I found out on Monday that I am pregnant and due in September. I too have had conflicting info about how many weeks I am, this site says i'm just coming up to 6 weeks but the Dr's chart said just under 5. The dates I have been given are the 12th and 15th so there's not much difference. I suppose the actual date will be clearer after the first scan, which I'm told will be in 3 weeks or so which seems really quick. I expect the time will drag though! I'm very excited although paranoid that something will go wrong. I hadnt planned to have a baby just yet because I am at University doing my Masters, but now that I am I cant wait! I'm already feeling very tired and a little nausea has set in but I expect it all to get alot worse in the coming weeks, I feel sorry for my partner cos I just know he's going to feel the brunt of my moans! Congrats to all other newbies xx
Eled
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
I am due 4 Sep with twins at the mo....although long way to go
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations ladies. what a lovely christmas present u all had!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular