Due date: 07th Sept 08

LouJ
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:38 pm 
Post subject: Due date: 07th Sept 08
Hey ladies,

Are any of you out there due in Sept 08? I would love to show the monthly/weekly progress with you?
Embarassed
Holdingmybreath
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:28 pm 
Post subject: I'm due Sept 5!!
Embarassed I would LOVE someone to talk to...especially since we aren't telling our friends and family until we are in the safe zone....which for me isn't until I have the baby in my arms!!! I'm a little bit of a worrier![color=brown][/color]
LouJ
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:01 am 
Post subject:
Oh excellent. I dont feel so alone anymore. Have you had any symptoms yet? I have had nothing apart from 'Evening' sickness between 7.30 and 11pm Embarassed
faerie44
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:45 am 
Post subject:
Hey guys. from what i can gather i am, due in september 08 too, lol, i havn't had many symptoms yet, no morning sickness, the only thing i have had and do have rite now, is really sore breasts and nipples, it's so bad i cant sleep on my front anymore, but i guess thats something i will have to get used to, its driving me crazy, lol.

X
Eled
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
I am due 4 Sep just feel bloated and very tender breasts. having twins and 1st pregnancy so lot to take in. we havent told anyone as concious still in the danger zone and I am officially an OLD mother!!!. pretty scared what with life change, career change and loss of control over my body. feel ok apart from general tummy area discomfort. would be great to catch up with others
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi im due in sept too. this is my third baby! already feeling sick, sore boobs and very tired!
theresa2109
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi there I'm due 14.09 really tired feel like I haven't slept for nights even tho I'm prob getting 10 hours a nte. Boobs are real sore nausea not too bad, got early scan booked for next wed 30.01 cos hav had 2 previous missed mc
Sad
Theresa xxx
Marien
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. I'm due 5 Sept too! Very Happy I've had an awful time so far, I had to go to hospital at 5 weeks and be put on a drip because my sickness was 24hour and couldn't keep ANYTHING down. In the end they had to put me on anti-sickness medication - my GP says it is safe and anyway I didn't have an alternative unless I wanted to stay in hospital! The meds helped with the sickness and I can eat now. I know a lot of people are really against taking meds when pregnant but I'm ok with it and if my GP and midwife thought there was a risk I wouldn't be happy about taking them.

I still had awful dizziness and was exhausted but I've started having acupuncture and in 2 weeks the difference is AMAZING! I don't feel as good as before being pregnant but I now only feel dizzy and slightly sick between 5 and 8pm which is a huge improvement. (still sleeping loads though!) I was really depressed when I was ill but I'm a lot happier now. I don't think I'll be doing this again though! Hope you're all feeling a LOT better than I was - I wouldn't wish it on anybody! XX
Eled
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
had a few little scares with some bleeding byt had another scan and the 2 of them are still in situ. I guess I shouldnt complain as not being sick but I am so fat. none of my clothes fit and it is getting hard to dress for work. I dont want to tell them for a while yet....all the reading I have done says nothing should be visible yet???? is anyone else popping out of their clothes at 10 weeks???
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
ppping out their clothes at 10 weeks, im popping out at 8 weeks and its one baby!! this is my third baby though and showed early with second. i have had someone ask if i was pregnant! i was like how do u know?? dont know how i can hide it for another 4 weeks!
sozzle
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All

I am also due in September. Glad i am not the only one experiencing sore boobs have already invested in some better padded underwear!! Also feeling nauseus in the evening and some mornings (which makes my commute a delight!) I am also really pleased to hear that other ladies' clothes are getting tight already. i am also 8 weeks and by late afternoon i have to undo top buttons on trousers! Out of interest, when is everyone announcing the happy news to friends/family/work?
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
y ager at work knows and all my family!
Eled
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
as I am officially old I dont want to tell anyone untill I can have all the tests completed as I have a very high risk ratio - am beginning to wonder how I am keep it hidden given I had to buy my 1st fat clothes this week as literally I had nothing to wear save sweat pants which dont go down too well in a corporate environment!!! by my calculations I have to keep stum until end of March and at this rate people will have to be blind not to notice! ummm by the way that was quite wierd wandering around the maternity wear section.....felt very strange!
AskBaby6365
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:22 am 
Post subject: twins
faerie44 wrote:
Hey guys. from what i can gather i am, due in september 08 too, lol, i havn't had many symptoms yet, no morning sickness, the only thing i have had and do have rite now, is really sore breasts and nipples, it's so bad i cant sleep on my front anymore, but i guess thats something i will have to get used to, its driving me crazy, lol.

X

hi iam due in sept 8 too and having twins , my second set of twins.
Marien
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi! I'm now in week 11 and showing a small bump so we're telling people. I may get a T-shirt made saying "I'm Not fat I'm pregnant" or similar as it would save me some funny looks! Only kidding but it IS nice to know I'm not the only one showing early Smile Starting to feel less sick now and boobs are less sore but are getting HUGE Embarassed my husband is delighted but I'm not so keen! Hope you're all feeling well love Marien xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular