kinda lost on this one

Urgh82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 am 
Post subject:
ben should be home tommo or thurs at the very latest. he has went since satuarday morning without any breathing episodes Smile so far so good!!

they asked the oh this morning, is there any hip problems in either of our familys. idiot for brains never thought to ask why they were asking, so i got to wait till tonight to find out when i go in my self!!

he has an un natural curve in his spine which is typical of the syndrome too and his chest pallate is a slightly diff shape also typical of the syndrome. so its become not just features Sad everything will still be investigated, he is coming home and the rest is done as an out patients appointment!! Very Happy
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
hope hes home with u now and ur enjoying him.

hope the investigations r ok and hes ok.

Urgh82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
ben is home with us Very Happy

tests still on going but his genetics one came back all clear. but the said that dont mean he hasnt got this syndrome, which i dont understand. got an appointment on monday to find out more about it all. also his chromosome results came back, he has nothing mission, nothing extra and nothing mutated Smile
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:53 am 
Post subject:
awww wow how great is that? so pleased for you that you finally have your family at home all together Very Happy
xxx
mumsamrice
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
hey awla.. really chuffed for you and little Ben. You can enjoy your family now. xxxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
so glad hes home:)

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Glad everything is okay. My daughter was in scbu for a month and I never thought I would get her home so I know how you must have felt to a degree athough I knew what was wrong with her.

Urgh82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:31 am 
Post subject:
it appears i need to "inform" people... ben has noonans syndrome...

yep, what that, never heard of it, whats it mean.... keep the oh im so sorrys please.

thanks Very Happy

i have a wonderful support network of other parents with and with children with NS so i didnt feel the need to post it up here and having searched the boards if found not a soul who knows what it is or any one with it Sad

im no fricking liar.... because i never told no one "officially" about the complete set of tests Evil or Very Mad

there you go. now you know Sad
dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 am 
Post subject:
It is really good to get involved with other parents. That was the main thing that helped me through the first year or so with my daughter who has Down Syndrome. My area has a toy library for children with special needs and that was really good for us as Shannah got older because they had speech therapists and physios there who could just give some informal advice and you can go and have a coffee or something. Best of luck to you and your little boy.. these things happen and the only thing you can really do is be strong and do the best you can for him and that is not just some sentiment it is from what I've realised with my own child over the years.

Rhoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:46 am 
Post subject:
i have nothing really important to add just wanted to give you a big hugggggggggggggggggggsss and say i hope you are all keeping well xxx
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
I know where this has come from and I would like to inform you of the 'REAL' conversation, and I have others there for back up.

a member: yes we are doing the collection
katie: Is anyone doing one for Laura and ben
member: I thought Ben was in the all clear
Katie: no thats nt what she told me, I don't know whether to tell eeryone or not, she might be mad at me if I told
member: I think maybe you should wait and if she wants to post it she will, she may want to keep it a secret
Katie: well are we doing a collection? you can't do for one and not all
member: well we can't if we don't know what we are collecting for but if she chooses to post herself then I am sure soeone will but its not arranged through askbaby its arranged through FB
Katie: ooh i never knew that
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:12 pm 
Post subject:
i heard words to that effect.... and from several peoples and it is very very much as you have wrote... nothing more nothing less.

i was just putting the record straight that ben has a diagnosis and i never bothered to put it on here as i am very sure not a soul has a clue about it and i have my own support network of mothers with NS themselves and children... seeing as it was being speculated on or so it appeared. i didnt choose to keep anything "secret" its been on my facebook for a while now

dont turn this into an argument, im done with arguing..
MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
I doubt you were being speculated on mate people were just wondering how Ben was doing as they hadn't heard.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
I can honestly say no one was speculating, we just thought that it was something you maybe rather not share with everyone and thought it was your place to tell everyone if and whn you wanted
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
i hope so... at risk or sounding like a parot.. it was talked about, just not on this particular forum and it was mentioned several times on my FB... i just dont go on and on about it.. some things i actually do keep pretty private
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Special Needs All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular