what would you do?????

Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 pm 
Post subject: what would you do?????
hello - i know this thread doesn't get that read but need to get this off my chest!

just to re cap my family - me & oh live with my son and his 2 boys are with us 4 nights a week also my oh has an older son who is 23 who is very much involved in our family even though he is not so local - also oh has a daughter (older son's sister) who has never been part of our family i knew she existed but i've never met her she made her bed with my oh years ago and just wanted him for money.

anyway heres the deal - she showed up yesterday at my mil's (who is in her late 70's) with her 3 children!!! and her mum in tow (oh's ex wife!) just for a cuppa to show kiddies off to their gt nan!!! the kids are 5,3,1 2 different dads she is 24 - we knew she had had 2 kids but didn't know about the third - anyway she wants oh to contact her and left a number he doesn't want to know (theres a lot of v bad stuff gone on there) but what the hell was she doing going round my mil's with her mum??!! mil is very poorly and wouldn't have been able to challenge them and just did what was asked of her !!! but she could have given her brother a message to get oh to contact her as she and brother are very close!!! mad!! any suggestions????
ClairaBell
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:11 am 
Post subject:
I have no idea how to advise on this but I do know she and her mom are being selfish. They think this will cause issues with you and your oh. These people thrive on attention.

It was very wrong of them to go to your mils while she is ill. As I say it seems like they want attention. Rolling Eyes
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 am 
Post subject:
thanks claire... i must admit i totally agree... i just feel a bit out of sorts..... its not causing an issue with me and oh but i can see he is stressed and that bothers me greatly.... its hard taking on step children without the extra of grandchildren in the picture... all a bit daunting to me to be honest... though oh is adament he wants nothing to do with her but won't talk about it either which makes me think this will change.

What ever happened to leading a simple life eh?!?!?!? thanks again claire xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
sounds complicated!..
and like she and the ex wife want to cause trouble.... tread carefully..
Lillyboo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:27 am 
Post subject:
yes your right angelcake71... i'm very thankful that since this little episode she seems to have disapeared i had a funny feeling she may apear for fathers day yesterday but didn't. I'm just not passing comment unless oh asks my opinion! i don't want to end up being the one that ends up in the dog house over it... if that makes sense?!?!? thanks for you replys girls felt better getting off my chest!!
londonuk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 am 
Post subject:
poor u, not really any advice but step families r sooooo hard n ex's can be a curse, so just traed carefully hun as u r doing x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular