madie went missing why ppl ask my view have yours here .

Have you left your children alone on holiday when they were under four ?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 24
hazelandskye
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:49 am 
Post subject: madie went missing why ppl ask my view have yours here .
madie not even four went missing on holiday its been over a year now no one knows much about her or the family like , they were the first to be suspected of hurting madie , the thing i can not get is why police found madies hair in the boot of the car also there was shouting the night befor but here is the funny thing well not funny but why would you leave three kids all under four alone on holiday in ya room why they went 50 yards away to have lunch being a parent my self i find that wrong dont you ? none of the twins were hurt this i dont understand the twins would of woke and screamed some one would of went to them if the door was open also saw who toke madie i stand by what i first said to start with who would leave three kids under four in a hotel on holiday even though they were asleep to have a meal ? i would like to here your views on this

slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:52 am 
Post subject:
I think that they accidentally overmedicated her. It's the hair in the boot of the car thing that makes me think that really.

I'm sure i read that she was conceived by IVF and i don't understand how a child so precious would be left by herself. I can't imagine leaving my baby while i went out, no matter how close i was.

NicolaOasis
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:57 am 
Post subject:
I am convinced that killed her. What person in their right mind would leave kids unattended ? I dont care how they were only across the road or whatever, you just dont do that !!!

Can you imagine the headlines if it was young parents who were from a council estate ?

Council Estate Chavs Leave Kids Alone To Binge Drink
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:57 am 
Post subject:
I think its wrong that they left Maddie and the twins on their own. I went travelling and missed alot fo the reports on the case.
Apparently they found traces of tranquilisers in the twins bodies? I dont know if this is true, but dont u think if they had done this to the twins they could have done this to Maddie and got the dosage wrong?

I find the whole story out of reach. U dont know what to believe etc. Surely someone would hav seen a strange man hanging around ??

And how the H*ll would the person who has nabbed her been able to leave the country with her? That means hes still there somewhere.. i dont see why our police dont investigae this... we'd get alot further!x
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Very true Nicola! They only get treated differently as they have high powered jobs.. i think that they overmedicated her and the inevitable happened.. they know where she is!x
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:01 am 
Post subject:
That's so true Nicola, it would have been a completely different story if they weren't doctors.

When i used to look after my friends little girl i never let her out of my sight. If we were in a shop and i was paying for something, she used to try to wonder off and i'd wedge her between my knees and the counter so she couldn't move!

NicolaOasis
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:05 am 
Post subject:
They totally know where she is but they need to keep this farce up to protect themselves xx
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:05 am 
Post subject:
I think that their reputation is more important to them.

hazelandskye
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:09 am 
Post subject:
i just dont under stand any of it i mean why were they giving drugs to them they knew it was hard work to be parents maybe it just got to much for them still not right playing god to a childs life

molly1973
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:21 am 
Post subject:
well i dont think anyone can ssay what happened to maddie cos no one knows, no i wouldnt leave my children alone anywhere, and think the mccanns know that they didnt make the best decision ever, but dont think its fair every one accusing when no one knows where she is or whats happened to her, i dont think her parents have done anything to her, think she was taken, but one day we will find out the truth, and until then think it will allways be a puzzle, and every one has their own opinon,
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:33 am 
Post subject:
if she was taken then why were the twins unhearmd and still there

molly1973
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:38 am 
Post subject:
if maddie was taken by request or money, or even worse, then they wouldnt have needed the twins, and when you have taken a child why wake or harm the ones you dont want one, just to bring more attention on ya self!
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:42 am 
Post subject:
but if there was strugel the twins would have woke up aparently there was blood on the wall

molly1973
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
you dont know for sure if there was blood on the walls, like i said no one knows what happened, ive not ever seen any pics of blood on any walls in their appartment, so cant answer that
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
well the twins are younger and you cant stop younger kids shouting etc.. Maddie could be told to be quiet and probably obeyed
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular