madie went missing why ppl ask my view have yours here .

Have you left your children alone on holiday when they were under four ?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 24
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:48 pm 
Post subject: xx
i dnt fink they killed her. i fink sum 1 had there eye on her n watched the parents n took her well they new she was out.

they was rong 2 leave her but there paying the price now n they didnt kill her n never sud ov been suspects
NatalieNFang
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
its a tough one this one..

i cant understand why or how they left there kids alone whilst they ate.. they are paying the price for it and hopefully have learned a lesson from this.

i agree with teal the hair in the boot isnt concrete eveidence etc .. and as for the other evidence like blood etc we dont knw for defo if this is true.. everything i read in the papers magazines etc i take with a pinch of salt.

i dnt think maddie has been killed i think she is in hiding sumwhere because my mum told me about a kidnapping years ago wher some gypsys took a wee boy from his family on holiday i think and they dyed his hair immediately cut it etc etc and they wee boy has never been found .. and because he was soo young (1/2 i think) he wouldnt know any different or have been able to speak out you know.

as i say it is a tough one coz you hear so many stories about it and i hope that she hasnt been hurt and will be found but if she has been hurt (sexually or sumfin) i hope she isnt found coz you dont want a child to have to deal with it all.

one thing tho i defo wouldnt even dream of leaving my kids alone .. espesh on holiday if you cnt take them with you dont go out or ask a friend to bbsit .
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
well my thoughts on this one is that i hope one day we do get answers. i wouldnt ever leave my child /children alone we took lana on our honeymoon and never went for one evening meal i wouldnt even ever leave with a hotel babysitter or anything. but hey i think that her parents have paid the ultimate price for doing this.
i dont think anyone can really speculate there seems to be so much evidence but they are no closer to finding her. only last week the story of someone who said that he spoke to her and she said that she had been taken from her mummy and daddy ???? well im sorry but if a child said that to me i would grab them and call the police wouldnt you ???
i reallyu dont know what to belive or think on this one anymore i just hope that she is either at peace or being treated well and nothing else please god .
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:53 am 
Post subject:
exactly hoping4, if a little girl came up to you and said ive been taken from my mummy! that woman is not my mummy there is no way you wud let that girl leave straight away u wud question the situation call the police or keep the little girl with u
i dont understand why she let that little girl go even if it wasnt maddie it was clearly someone who wasnt with there parents
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:19 am 
Post subject:
I just have to say how sad I have felt reading some of these posts. I feel desperately sorry for this family. The parents clearly made a mistake. Regardless of them being doctors and wealthy, they can still make mistakes. We ALL make mistakes, perhaps not on the scale this one, but as a parent I make mistakes every single day. Luckily for me, none of my mistakes have ended in such a desperate tragedy. This poor couple have not only lost their precious, much loved and much wanted daughter, but they have also been judged by people the world over as bad parents and even criminals. If you have read any of the "evidence" that has been released that lead to them being named "suspects" you would realise that it is an absolute farce. There was no evidence whatsoever of the children being drugged or blood on the wall. Madeleine's clothes were put in the back of that car after she went missing, which could easily account for a stray hair. Incidently they didn't hire the car until days after she went missing, when the media where following the familys' every move. It would have been impossible for them to move her body using the car.
It is my opinion that the McCanns did not have anything to do with their beautiful little girl going missing, other that making the terrible mistake of leaving her alone. I strongly believe that as parents and as human beings our hearts should be going out to this poor family and we should do anything we can to help them find the answers they need and hopefully their little girl. Even if that is just by giving them a bit of a break and stop punishing them. They have been punished enough!
Bec

bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 am 
Post subject: have you left children alone on holiday
i reckon whoever took her no the family cos all them ppl sittin their avin summit to eat and goin to check on them every so often and then all od a sudden she disappeared y maddie and not the twins they were well overdosed wiv sleepin pills so they wudnt wake up so they can stuff there greedy faces
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:28 am 
Post subject:
well said becnichs, i agree totally, its very easy to sit on the fence saying well id never do that etc, at the end of the day everyone makes mistakes, i know ive made one in my life that il never forgive myself for regarding my dog, i cant imagine how they feel over a mistake costing their daughter, i really really feel for them i just hope some day they find out the truth so they can be at some sort of peace with what happened.

bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:28 am 
Post subject: have you left children alone on holiday
if we done that over here we wud av r kids taken from us for neglect social servises wud be rite round knockin on the door
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:34 am 
Post subject:
bubbleworth U dont know that they were overdosed with sleeping tablets, i think its awful to jump to conclusions and speculate when u really havent a clue.

becnichs
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Quite right Soon2b. There is NO evidence of the children being drugged at all. Incidently, I have a lot of contact with Social Services in my line of work and I know of plenty of children who are still living with neglectful parent/s who really should have been taken away a long time ago and Social Services do nothing other than log your complaint, so don't be too sure of what would have happened to the twins in this case. Besides which, why would it have been beneficial at all to take the twins away from the McCanns? It would have left the parents even more devastated and the children confused and alone. They are much better off with their parents.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
personally i think its awful that people are blaming the parents, they have already gone through the wprse possible punishment for what they did and will never forgive themselves and always blame themselves

i thinks its a tragedy and i hope she is alive and in good hands
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
hazelandskye wrote:
if she was taken then why were the twins unhearmd and still there

because whoever took her wanted a beautiful little girl in my opinion, and taking 3 kids is a lot harder than taking one
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
i totally agree about the hair thing, my hair gets everywhere, including Kaitlins cot which I have never been in! But just from leaning over to check on her or pick her up etc, my hair goes in there!
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
I just cant understand how people can be so cold towards these poor people, arent they suffering enough???

Have none of ye ever made a mistake in ye'r life? allbeit a big one but these things happen and why villify them, the guilt and grief they are going through is unimaginable for all of us, who is anyone else to pass judgment or comment on something they know NOTHING about.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
i agree soon2b, these people are going through the worst ordeal of there lives and are heartbroken and have people judging them and throwing accusations at them.
do people have no thought or heart about what these people are going through.
i think someone has already mentioned that if there was any evidence of drugging or harming of the children why would the twins still be in there care
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular