madie went missing why ppl ask my view have yours here .

Have you left your children alone on holiday when they were under four ?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 24
fifitrixibelle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
exactly amy, and besides, the whole 'forensic' operation that took place in portugal was a complete farce, as was just proved when the police file was released to the public. I wouldn go on anything that was 'claimed' to be evidence in that file.

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
well i honestly think to put a post about this on this web site to fire people up about it again is totally in bad taste!!! I know we are all entitled to our opinions but why start this up again in the first place. I think there are subjects that are suitable for this website and there subjects that are not!!!!! For what its worth i think they have suffered enough!!

Helz xx
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Too true helz its easy to sit here and critisize. Anyone sit here and think about loosing your child it hurts at the thought why bring the topic up again. Pupx
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
i also agree helz, i just couldnt stand back n say nothing when they were being slated as usual, but why put the most sensitive subject imaginable on a forum for mums, people trying to conceive and pregnant women, in the forum the word s n a t c h is even censored, what does that tell u??

(ps i only know cos i was talking bout the movie once with brad pitt lol! Embarassed )

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
also while im on the subject who the hell is going to answer that stupid question on the poll!!!!!!! Right im not saying any more!!!!!

Helz xx
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha helz, i didnt even think of that coz i dont have any kids yet but very good point indeed!!!

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
i completely agree, no pint in arguing about something that has happened and is going to upset people
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hooray! soon2b, helz, pup1, amypicot and petralou. You have all said all the things that are in my head. It's wonderful to see some sense here at last! Thank you for renewing my faith in humanity. I can go to bed without feeling bl**dy furious by some of these comments now. Very Happy

fifitrixibelle
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
i know becnichs, i started off very mild tempered until somebody wrote about why the twins havent been taken off them!its amazing how it has struck a chord with everyone, and therefore very very silly and insensitive in my opinion to bring it up on a forum for sensitive women who are all either mums, becoming mums, or in the process of trying to become a mum. But i must say how shocked i am at how cold some people have been toward the mccanns, now i have said all im going to say on it, before steam starts coming out of my ears!

bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:43 pm 
Post subject: maddie went missing
the only thing thats got up my nose is the way the portuguese police handled the situation which has been a total farce if our police were over there they wud of found summit by now the whole thing has been botched from day 1 i think the were quick to judge the mcanns as been suspects cos of hair in the boot of a car and blood on the wall and summit about overdosing the children so wat ppl r goin off is wat the police were suspecting with out any real hard evidence and without knowing wat happened ppl want to stop suspecting the mcaans and lets hope they find her safe and well
bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:46 pm 
Post subject: maddie went missing
and another thing thats makin my blood boil is the fact women av lost children through tragic circumstances women trying to concieve and ppl r quick to judge the parents is there anyway that this post can be removed b4 it upsets any more ppl
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
thats a good idea, maybe hannah m can remove it
reading this post made me very angry and upset
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
I think people forget the most inportant thing is where ever that little girl is lets pray she safe and well.
x
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
i dont want anymore grief but bubbleworth read ur post on page three, u said the twins were well drugged so they cud stuff their faces
why now when the mood has changed are u suddenly upset at them being blamed and wanting the post removed??[/quote]

hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
enough is enough i think people are far to quick to judge and incriminate, sit and put yourelf in their shoes for just one moment they made a mistake they are human and they have paid the highest price leave them alone. THEY ARE NOT SUSPECTS !!! YES EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS BUT THERE IS ALSO A TIME AND A PLACE .
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular