teething and very poorly!!!

EmmAJanExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:17 pm 
Post subject: teething and very poorly!!!
hi all ..my poor son is teething at the moment..he got 3 in one go last month ..and he had an earinfection cough and chesty with it too..and now he is getting 4 come down at the same time and he has all the same illnesses just worse Crying or Very sad ..and docs say teething doesnt cause them to be unwell????im not so sure!!!bless him he relly not happy..
Miz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:02 pm 
Post subject: teething
Hi my daughter seems to have been teething forever (since she was 4 months), and still no tooth!!! She's 8 months this week!. Keep checking daily- when she lets me that is!!! Can't wait for them to start coming through- she seems to look really gummy now.

Hearing of babies cutting teeth at 4/5 months!!!

Miz
Sakura
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:48 am 
Post subject:
hey guys!

i agree, i think teething does seem to make them a bit poorly. my son didnt get any teeth until he was 10 or 11 months old and then they all suddenly came through but he was very ill with some of them - he was very snotty and chesty, constantly dribbling and had awfully mucusy poo and he has only ever had nappy rash as he got his teeth! then as soon as they were properly through everything cleared up in an instant. funny how it all works, eh?!

try bonjela for babies and we also got some ambusol antiseptic stuff from pharmacy you rub a bit over their gums and apparantly numbs it - seemed to take the edge off of teething for my son. hope this helps! xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular