Soy Isoflavones & Ovulation

Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:34 pm 
Post subject: Soy Isoflavones & Ovulation
Hi Ladies
This will be my 2nd month on Soy and I'm taken it days 5-9. Unfortunately even when i temp & use OPK's I can never seem to pin point or tell if i ovulate. Therefore, if anyone has taken soy in the past few months I would really appreciate knowing on what days you took them, how much and on what day you ovulated? Rolling Eyes
Just think this information could come in handy, also it might help in the future when we get our BFP's to see what dosage worked best & on what days we took them for other ladies trying to get there BFP's.
All the best, Rach x
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
hi wallicio,i took soy for the 1st time last month(didn't work for us but had a bad month with 1 thing or another so not much bd).i took 100mg for cd 2,3,4, and upped to 150 for 5 & 6.This month i'm going to try cd5-9 like you so we'll have to see how we go Wink .Ther's a thread near the top page all about ladies in similar position as us and sharing their stories.good luck xxx
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck to us both, on day 4 today of taking
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
i'm only on cd2 so got a few days to wait yet Rolling Eyes xx
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
I took 150mg cd 2-4 then 200mg cd5-7 (6 days) and ov'd cd13, obvs no bfp but was delighted with the length of my cycle! If no bfp this cycle then I'll be ditching the clomid and back to soy. Good luck xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular