hi advice please

Shazzzza
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:29 pm 
Post subject: hi advice please
Hi all I really need some advice I had my period start on the 24th of june and finish on 28th june. I did a pregnency test on the day my period came as i am on clomid so needed to make sure I wasnt pregnent before i started my next course. It came back neg so i started my clomid as normal for five days then on the 1st of june I bleed so dont know why but done a pregnency test and it came up as a light positive so brought a digital clearblue and it came up striaght away as positive saying I was 1- 2 weeks. I have been to A & E and there test was neg but they couldnt tell from blood test as they were on the border line. As I am on clomid If I am pregnent I shouldnt have taken them and eptopic pregnency is a side affect from them. I was just wondering what the symtoms of eptopic are as I should be further than 1-2 weeks if I am pregnent so I am really worried but the hospital just sent me away and said to go to gp thank you
hpwellsy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I'm
New to this forum n just came across ur post...
What happened with regards to the pregnancy?
Shazzzza
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 pm 
Post subject: hi
sadly lost it sortly after writing that post they think it was eptopic that dislodged it self but am back trying now good luck and welcome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular