Going it alone

stace2010
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:52 pm 
Post subject: Going it alone
well i am nearly 6wks pregnant and my ex walked out on me a couple of days ago i feel fine from the separation i am a little worried about bringing baby up alone there have been times where i thought will i be able to cope but i have been told i will would be nice to speak 2 people in the same situation xxx

LISAx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hey honey Alfie's dad and I broke up when i was 5 months pregnant and i had the same worries. But you'll be amazed at how much you will cope! I'm not gonna lie it is hard work but it's worth every second Very Happy xx

l4ur4
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi im no longer with my babys dad, im 21 weeks pregnant, and since i found out Me and the father have had a very rocky friendship.

I did worry at first, but as times gone on I feel really confident that ill do just fine, probably better then if the dad was around. Ive spoke to a few people around my age and even a little older, that are with their partners and they've said its like they do it alone anyway xxx
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:52 pm 
Post subject: Don't worry
I've got baby num 2 due at Xmas and me and husband just split up, he wasn't supportive with our first child so I can't see him being any different for the second. The only hard part for me is that I work full time, I may have to ask to go part time but then I worry about money as I know I can't rely on my ex for anything. He thinks being a good dad is buying nappies lol. We find the strength from somewhere to get on with it. It will be hard but I'm really looking forward to my baby arriving.
Tashuur
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

Ive been crapping my pants about how im going to cope. Now due date is getting near (i know i shouldnt say or think these things) but i wonder if i made the right choice continuing with the pregnancy - dont get me wrong when im not worrie about it she means the world to me and i cant wait until she is here so we can have cuddles Very Happy but im SCARED!!!

Me and LOs dad was just a fling and the one time with no protection.. well be obvs know what happened LOL
he's prepared to be a dad which is fine but i live in brum and he lives in bristol so obviously its going to be difficult and ill be left holding the baby 99% of the time

also from the day i told him till now he has done NOTHING! no money towards any of her things or brought her nothing. ive told him i want him to buy the buggie since ive had to buy everything else. if he dont do it then it just proves what kind of father he's gunna be to his daughter and i wont be standing for it at all

i dnt wanna be the bad person an tell him i dnt want him around cus its not me he's meant to be taking care of its his daughter but i alsp have to do whats best for her, who am i to say that he's no good for her? the situation none of us wanted or counted on happening, but i really think he has to grow up (and i have told him this).. i feel like im at my wits end already =(

Sorry for the essay girls.. hope your all okay

our babies are lucky to have us xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular